May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

Nice man :+1:… Now you need the :bulb:

1 Like

Very cool dude! :+1:

1 Like

Off to a great start!:metal:

2 Likes

@Tylan
Mine just arrived as well. Using 13 watt 5000K LED bulbs. I have a 7 socket like yours coming as well. Now I need to figure out how I’m going to hang it or mount it.

20180104_07523720180104_075243

9 Likes

i hung mine with nylon twine when i used a similar set-up @HJL

1 Like

@HJL nylon twine will work like @BIGE suggested. I’m going to use for side supplemental lighting. Gonna try one of these but it might be too heavy for the clamp so I’ll probably need to help secure it some with velcro (or twine)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LYH8N6W/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?tag=greenrel-20

5 Likes

Skywalker getting a bit of a burnt tip. Dumped my spray bottle water and readjusted pH. Will be more vigilant on keeping that pH in check.

10 Likes

Prepared now for when I’m ready in a few weeks to transplant :sunglasses:

12 Likes

This arrived too. One more to go to complete my 4x4 tent (have 3 now).

11 Likes

Finally opened my NFTG nutes. @Countryboyjvd1971 can you answer a question for me? When you did NFTG did you keep your runoff pH in the promix at 5.8? Or did you keep it inline with their directions which says 6.2-6.8? Their directions don’t mention soil vs soiless medium.

5 Likes

I contacted NFTG because I use coco and they told me to follow their guidelines unless I noticed any problems with it. Haven’t had any yet… fingers crossed. Hope this helps

7 Likes

That’s great info!! I use coco also and would have probably ignored the recommendation and stick with the lower pH. I’ve just placed my order for the sample pack so I appreciate you mentioning it and calling to inquire :grinning::v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Glad I could help!

3 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear! I would have totally butchered this then like @GreenThunder lol.

3 Likes

No problem bud

2 Likes

I will add that I have been using the lower number of the ph range they recommended. So if it says ph between 6.1-6.4, I’m ph-ing at 6.1-6.2

2 Likes

Just some picture updates. They broke ground six days ago.

Skywalker OG

Blackberry Kush

Amnesia Haze #1

Amnesia Haze #2

Top down view of all four

@Myfriendis410 @BIGE @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @muffybunny @daz49 @dbrn32 @Ron330 @SmoknGranny

19 Likes

@M4ur @neckNflu @Growit @Bogleg @Happygrow @Smokin_ernie @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @GreenThunder @MattyBear

5 Likes

Right on @Tylan thanks for the tag lookin great. I am gonna learn alot here!

1 Like

thanks for the tag! things are looking like they are moving along nicely.

1 Like