May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

I see your issue and raise you lol. 37, with 18 yo boy, 8 yo girl, and 8 mo girl.

5 Likes

Ouch @dbrn32

LOL!

At least by 49 my youngest will be out of hs. If I had another I’d shoot myself lol

2 Likes

Ya, apparently I never learned.

5 Likes

Skywalker fully out now in all her gory

9 Likes

The Force is strong in that little one. He may be the one to bring balance back to the galaxy.

Train him you will, strong he shall become. But I sense a dark side close, A vision of black (berry)…

10 Likes

I can’t wait to see how this turns out. I Love has some amazing looking stuff on this website. Your “girls” are doing great! Keep up the good work. In a couple weeks I’m going to pull the trigger and place my first order. The hardest part is going to be deciding. Watching all of you has made me jealous.:wink: I’m going to get away from my dispensary clones and try something new all thanks to everyone and this website. Good luck and enjoy your grow. You’re off to a great start!

4 Likes

@neckNflu Deciding was my problem too lol. I settled on Amnesia Haze for my first purchase then there was a good sale then there were new stains… lol

2 Likes

This is a new year miracle :joy:… Welcome to the world little baby! :seedling:
Happy new year friend!

1 Like

All four have now joined us :sunglasses:

Skywalker OG

She’s got a bit of a stretch going so moved her closer by using a solo cup as a base. I’ll debate at time of transplant if I’ll bury her stem a little or not.

Blackberry Kush

She came out with her shell on so I gently removed it with a tweezer.

Amnesia Haze #1

Amnesia Haze #2

She is poking out just slightly

Misted each with two sprays each and one spray in their domes. They will start a 9AM lights out and 3PM lights on (18/6) tomorrow.

To make things easier I’m going to call the start date of the seedlings to 1/1/18. New Year’s Babies :sunglasses:

I need to head to the local garden shop to make sure my ProMix BX order came in. NOTG was delayed and is coming tomorrow (not that I need either right this second).

@Myfriendis410 @BIGE @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @muffybunny @daz49 @dbrn32 @Ron330 @SmoknGranny

14 Likes

@M4ur @neckNflu @Growit @Bogleg @Happygrow @Smokin_ernie @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

What a way to start the year!

2 Likes

Just chill, them will be fine for at least a week in there homes

2 Likes

No rush here I just like bring prepared. :slight_smile: I need to keep them where they are in some fashion for two to three weeks before I can clear out my other tent.

4 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Looking awesome @Tylan I’m glad they all popped up for you.

1 Like

Looks awesome, exciting stuff! :+1:

1 Like

11 Likes

The dirt looks dry. It is dry? :joy:

3 Likes

Snapped the shot right before I misted :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Not that I have any LEDs yet for these but they arrived at least :sunglasses:

11 Likes