May 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

OK everyone. We have 2 weeks to enter the May contest. Let us have another fine display of ILGM genetics.

Read the rules! ON another note. For the purpose of clarity and due to the fact that we had some irregular entries in the past. We arer asking members who enter to add their confirmation # to their entry.*

This is the confirmation # sent to you by ILGM when you made your order. If you bought seeds from ILGM, then you have the number in your email. Thanks

Sorry we have to add this confirmation, but thgere have been entries at times that may not have been our genertics. This new requirement should not be a big deal because all customers have their order confirmation#

Have a great month, lw - admin :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is the order number the same thing?

It is an order confirmation# It is on the email you get after paying, or after ordering ofr cash customers.

#139529 chronic widow ilgm

24 Likes

WHITE WIDOW AUTO 1st indoor grow #108328

22 Likes

Oh well looks like I’m out of the contests. That is what I get for deleting my incriminating emails and emptying my trash can . Thats okay I will get seeds again in the future at some point and keep the number . Good luck guy’s the competition was getting a little above my class of growing ability anyhow

7 Likes

Yeah I was thinking I was screwed too but I didn’t delete anything had to go clear back to August of last year

1 Like

@latewood i’m so lucky I don’t delete anything I was freaking out for a second I knew it was coming soon but luckily I found them all ha ha

#140700 White Widow Auto

23 Likes

So. Not the only one that deletes everything

6 Likes

#117674 ILGM blue dream.

18 Likes

Same here, I found the email and put it into a separate folder where all future ILGM email will go.

2 Likes

Yeah me too, I don’t keep nothing incriminating lol. But would not won either way, but might have written it down somewhere but that’s like finding a sack of cash. . .

3 Likes

Some good looking bud.

4 Likes

Would not mind seeing I’m my tent. Pretty girls!

1 Like

129035 Amnesia Haze Auto ILGM I think this is my# if not just delete

18 Likes

I believe it’s one picture not multiple. Please read the rules. This contest won’t keep bein around if we all don’t follow them, plain and simple.

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t entering it for the contest, only thought I’d share a pic of her in natural light. Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to cause any problems!

3 Likes

I cannot find the rules again for some reason but I read on a previous contest to add a link to your journal to share multiple pictures. Idk where the link is supposed to be posted? Anyhow, this contest IS awesome and I love seeing all of the gorgeous bud! Incredible! Happy growing everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes. I love looking at those nice buds. Would love even more to try them.

3 Likes