March 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Yeah @fromanoc has my vote too. Have to say oldstoner your bud is fn awesome. Also thumbs to all the buds up for BOM this month…it was a very hard decision.

3 Likes

Love that blue dream, @fromanoc has my vote

1 Like

Got to go with hogmaster on this one if someone can consistently grow good enough buds to be in the competition and won at one time in the past they will still get my vote . This month however I can’t deny the beautiful Blue Dream from @fromanoc has my vote . You brother just made a sale for ILGM I am going to buy me some Blue Dream beans now

4 Likes

Oldstoner you got that right brother that is the only reason I’m gonna be ordering them I wasn’t interested at all in it until I seen that picture

2 Likes

Yeah buddy Hogmaster I am waiting on the email to confirm my order of 10 Blue Dream seeds and Dammit Robert another 5 gold leaf seeds because you keep offering them for half off if they are added to my order . Latewood please pass along the fact that not only is the Bud of the month contest a fun and very generous thing he has done but it is a great loss leader . The last two orders I have placed are 1st because of seeing Hogmasters super skunk contest entries and I just placed a blue dream order and took advantage of Roberts special on gl because of the advertisement fromanocs bud gave it in this contest

5 Likes

Wow that’s quite a compliment my friend thank you

1 Like

@fromanoc very nice got my vote

1 Like

@fromanoc Blue Dream :v:

1 Like

Ok, only fool cannot change idea, so, after did a deep introspection, and with the help of Majiktoker topic and the opinion and suggestions of Oldstoner in it, my vote goes to @Oldstoner, so frosty , my friend, sooo much sugar goodness :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :tongue: :+1: :ok_hand: :v:

I really like your idea, Oldstoner …

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

@fromanoc has my vote, beautiful bud bro

2 Likes

@fromanoc beautiful bud " The Blue Dahlia"

2 Likes

I cant go past that purple @fromanoc has my vote

2 Likes

How you you “vote”? Just type @ so and so has my vote?

3 Likes

yep, just tag @ the person you want to vote for!

1 Like

Thanks! Perfecto! Still looking. So many to pick from!

1 Like

My vote goes to @Hogmaster, that thing looks huge =)

3 Likes

@hogmaster has my vote too. It wasn’t an easy decision, but that looks more than substantial.
I have to ask what stage of ripeness was she at in the pic? Looks like she’s still maturing.

3 Likes

She was in the photo it went for another three weeks after the picture

2 Likes

@fromanoc has got my vote, very Awsome my grow friend, nice job indeed for a first grow ~~ <*)))><{

3 Likes

@Darksheex has my vote

2 Likes