March 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Just so you know. Once plant is in an environment that cold; The sugars clog up and cannot move, so in a sense; Growing stops.

Also; Cellular damage occurs when plant’s are subjected to temps in the low 50’s.

Happy growing

5 Likes

You are absolutely correct LW. One of the drawbacks to LED lighting is it’s lack of heat production when you need it in the winter. Purple looks cool but the cold temps are not the best for your plants. On the plus side I never need to use AC. Guess I need a bigger heater!

As long as both plants are from ILGM; You will not get disqualified. Gold Leaf leaves resemble Indica size leaves throughout most of grow…if that helps.

2 Likes

Thanks just wanted to say something .

1 Like

Beautiful Buds everyone !. Here is one from my first grow for the contest, ILGM Blue Dream. I learned a lot thanks to this forum.

26 Likes

OK, all of you player growers. Entries close tomorrow night the 21st of Match. So you all have about 33.5 hours left to get you entry in. Good Luck to all. Voting starts Wednesday the 22nd. Have fun. lw :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a question @latewood, if I participate this month, and I do not win, can I still participate next month with the same strain ?

I know that some participants do it, I just want to know if it’s permit and if someone win the BOM contest after applying in in the month before, he will be legitimite, clarification needed on this particular point…

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Not much sugar goodness like others…, very tough competition this month with all those previous winners of the BOM :grinning:… , I 'll take my chance…,:grinning::innocent:

Here’s my ILGM Chocolope feminized, early week 6 of flowering stage :

Good luck to all participants… You all made winners :grinning: And thanks to every one who has helping me during this difficult grow, it’s only my second succesful growth after all :grinning:

~Al :innocent: :v:

P.s. Complementary information : this is a huge main cola, it’s 12" tall, 5" and a half wide at the base :laughing::grinning::wink: And, the day I have entire the contest was my Birthday :laughing::grinning::wink:

15 Likes

Read the rules. It is explained in there.

2 Likes

Winners must enter an entirely different plant and strain in order to be considered for prizes in future contests.

Good, so it’s ok to enter as much as a participant want with the same strain months, after months, after months, after months if he doesn’t win, right ? @latewood

1 Like

This is going to be the toughest month I’ve seen since. I seen the contest this is crazy good luck everyone is going to be fun

5 Likes

Oh Yeah my friend :grinning: :+1: , this is one of the toughest since the creation of the BOM contest :grinning::wink:

Personnaly, I will not vote for someone who has already win the BOM contest , but, hey, that’s me… I prefer to give my vote to someone one that is an under dog and to someone that really need a free gift, someone who cannot afford to buy seeds…

So, the better under dog that cannot afford to buy new seeds gone a have my vote :grinning::wink::innocent:

2 Likes

I completely understand what you’re saying but I always go by the best bud and I see about seven or eight that are better than mine I don’t care if they have won it the last seven times in a row if they can make it look that good they got my vote but I get it that’s the nice thing why you can’t win it every single month I’m just proud to be able to share what I can produce and hope I can help someone else do the same

2 Likes

I’m ready to vote I see the one I want to try to grow next mmm mmm good but they all are awesome

1 Like

I wonder if it’s the same as me…iv bn looking at the blue dream in the online catalog …picturing it in my flower tent haha
I even went and checked out some of @fromanoc 's grow after looking at his bud comp pic

1 Like

That is simply gorgeous !!!

2 Likes

Wow, what a beauty !!!

3 Likes

I must admit, I have no idea how the best bud should look like, I think all of them are simply beautiful…
You guys are growing wonderful plants…
Great job everyone !!

5 Likes

I’m out of likes but you are correct and I think we can but now

1 Like

I BELIEVE VOTING IS OPEN @fromanoc bother well done :white_check_mark: you got my vote

2 Likes