Male,female,or both

@Terminator this is cross posted and piggy backed onto another members topic.

Please don’t post this same issue to more than one topic. Creating a new topic like you did was the proper thing to do.

cool, will do - 1st timer, sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to make my own strain…what I need to know is how I can get a make and female from each strain.where might I find them…

All good thanks @Terminator

The first step is to start your own topic

http://ilgmforum.com/c/plant-care/environmental-stresses

+New Topic in the upper right corner

Male or female hopefully female cause it’s too late

That’s a hermi it’s both male and female I had that happen from those rare seeds you find in your bag from bud that doesn’t have seeds.

1 Like

Hey @Bnunu If its hermie grow it and the pot will be fine . I have had plants that did that and the smoke was still good.

Hey @Stevendoe , welcome to the forum.
Nice looking plant. Not showing any signs of sex yet.
Keep on watching.
BTW, those are excellent clear photos. Good job.

Thanks i appreciate it, I’m also growing four auto flowers! I just hope they come out right, Anyone know how long I should keep them in the solo cup for

1 Like

You should transplant autos at two weeks.
I find waiting longer risks transplant shock at the wrong time.

1 Like

Thank you

So this is week one and one more week I should transplant

1 Like

I would. I dont even put autos in solo cups. I plant them directly in their final home after soaking.
You only have a limited time for the plant to grow before it flowers It decides when that is.
So anything that slows down growth is your enemy.

1 Like

Man I wish I would’ve known that. Do you think I should move them into their final home right now or still just wait a week because I already messed up? are they looking all healthy for the solo cup? And do these look healthy?

1 Like

They look kind of sleepy right now because I have the lights off

1 Like

All look very good.
Yes, the big ones in final home now.
You can wait a week on solo cups and let the roots develop a bit to make an easier transplant.

1 Like

Awesome thanks man .if I have questions along the way do you mind if I shout you out and ask?

1 Like

Sure.
There are several great mentors here.
@MidwestGuy is here more than I.
I tagged him too.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it. Do you recommend hard containers or soft containers