Male,female,or both

I have it in it’s own grow space. i;m going to just let it grow, and see what happens .

1 Like

did you pluck the male flowers @Bnunu? i would like to know how it turns out for when i encounter the problem.

1 Like

I had this problem just this week on some ww mine was down to heat stress(I think) 90%sure three was killed instantly but I managed to save one by cutting away male parts off the plant now its the biggest and one of the better looking plants I might add it only had a few male parts tho or I wouldn’t of risked leaving with rest of my girls, don’t you get fem seeds from a hermi that self polinates?? Or do I have that wrong?

1 Like

@BIGE i separated it from my females. I’m learning as i go. I’ll give updates with pics.

@dibbz this my first time grow, so I’ll use this plant as a experiment. No big deal

1 Like

From a hermie that bred with itself is known as “selfed” its when a plant breeds with out another just itself. Variations of seeds to come from that is;

1. Male and female seeds
  2. Feminized seeds
    3 limited variations of the mother
  3. And last of all can and will produce hermie seeds hope this helps clear things up @dibbz
2 Likes

@Majiktoker ahh I see its not something I’ve tried and tested I just stumbled on some info when reading up about sexing a plant im interested in breeding my own strains in the future how are you guaranteed fem seeds then, not to jack someone else’s post could you send me some info pretty please lol sorry @Bnunu for jumping in on your post and let me know what you end up doing with your plant :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

Start your own topic ill help you there and you get Feminized seeds,from cross pollination between 2 plants that,are Feminized, basically saying you have to stress a female to make her get seeds

2 Likes

I will do one closer to trying and il be sure to call you out for as much help as possible Il be needing alot for something as big as breeding

2 Likes

All well ill be here when your ready

2 Likes

@Majiktoker Don’t trip, i would like that info myself.

1 Like

@Bnunu, if this is your thread I can share the info here

Sorry new to this site. What do u mean thread

Your topic or is it some one elses

Oh okay. It’s my topic.

Ok didnt wanna jack some one else’s cool if you have a question just ask

1 Like

Yeap i feel you.

1 Like

Also need help please guys - is this male? - look at the little ball developing there - was 100% sure this was male - then after a week, i see the ball opening up like a flower - tried touching it and it just fell off - looks like a little flower opened - but no pollen visible, or white pistols - please help ???

here’s another angle - like i mentioned, this opened up this morning and looked like it was new leaves starting - really confused - please guide me people - this plant is just ± 1.5months old - thanks.

@Terminator i do not see a pistol,so i’m thinking pollen sac…