Making medicinal cannabis oil

[details=Summary]This text will be hidden[/details]Hello I want to make cannabis oil to treat my anxiety and depression. I have researched and found that I need pure alcohol for my solvent. The problem is I cannot find 100% alcohol human grade in Australia. What else I can use instead ??? Also do I use buds only or mix???
Thank you

What’s the highest you can find?
I can find only 99 proof sometime only 90 proof and i have used both.

Are you making R.S.O Oil ?

Will

What do u think of isopropyl alcohol

Or this one

Hi @Sawsan there is an English company called lincs-products advertising on a very well known online buy and sell site with a .com.au address that sells this: IPA ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL ISOPROPANOL- 5 LITRE 99.9% NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY!!!
I’m sure if you type that into their search you will be happy. $28 for 5 Litres would cheer me up!
Sorry Amazon sponsors this Forum and as it’s not them I can’t name the other site but I hope it takes you about 3 seconds to work out who they are. Let us know if you find it and Good Luck with your Meds.

2 Likes

Thanks but I have opted for organic oil extraction liquid expensive though $150 for 5 litres

S Dennaoui

That’s for cleaning, don’t think it’s ideal for consuming. I want good stuff

S Dennaoui

1 Like

I personally use 190 proof Everclear that you can buy at the liquor store I have found that works best may I suggest you do this in a rice cooker outdoors with plenty of ventilation otherwise cu boom I would recommend getting on YouTube or doing it somewhere where you have a lot of ventilation very very very important

3 Likes