MajiktokerILGM Moderator 22nd BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY

Hope you had a great birthday, kiddo! Now where did I put my glasses so I can look for my teeth?

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom YES, it is definitely worth your while to buy some. I just got my 20 in the mail and have started 2 of them, but I read every single review on themā€¦ youā€™ll be happy.

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @Majiktoker! Keep killing it in life dude, youā€™re a great guy!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks @ktreez420 much appreciated

2 Likes

Well my friend howā€™s it feel at 22 ?

Will

Its alright lol been sober since the day after the birthday, and work brother, whew they are working my ass like none other Ive been the only one at the shop for the last week

1 Like

Hard work pays off though dude, keep it up!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother )))))) @Majiktoker And Many,Many more.

1 Like

I just wanted to say happy belated birthday youā€™ve already helped me out you seem like an awesome guy hope I get to know you better as time goes on. Iā€™m still trying to figure this whole thing out on here talking to ppl lol. Stay lifted my friend!

Thank you, depends on how long your around lol im not going any where for a long time.

Its super simple, simple science mixed with a little bit of complexity get easier over time, the more you do it the easier it gets and the more natural it feels

I got a good idea on whatā€™s going on Iā€™m new to the indoor thing. Honestly Ive been doing this for a long time outside. I use to use goat poo as fertilizer believe it or not it works awesome but Iā€™m trying new things. It is only warm here for about 5 months if your lucky thatā€™s not nearly as long as Iā€™d like it so im trying new things. All your help is appreciated Iā€™m really anticapatin on getting these seeds my first auto grow and indoors so Iā€™m a little nervous and wondering when these beans will be here lol

If in the us usually 12-15 days from order date, and ill be around to help answer any questions I can

Thanks brother I appreciate it and yes us upper east coast it gets cold here lol.

I bet, it will probably be 12 days and my pleasure

I hope lol sooner the better Iā€™m throwing my other girls outside itā€™s almost fall here in like 8 weeks perfect timing.

I couldnā€™t bear to throw her outside yet I gave her stress training first time on my own she has a ton of buds on her and she also has a little leaf Browning and bubbling problem think it was the fan on to high and close temp is good humidifier on nice and dry

You think thatā€™s a indica or sativa? I was guessing sativa. Believe me sheā€™s been threw hell and back from the window to no water to almost dead I brought her back to life.

Likely a hybrid appears sativa dominant

@garrigan62 Happy Birthday !!! Didnā€™t find this until the day after your Birthday. But Happy 22nd.
:birthday::shaved_ice::icecream::ballot_box_with_check::arrow_right::two::two::arrow_left::ballot_box_with_check:

Hereā€™s a Birthday Eye teaser for youā€¦ Stare at center circle on the Picture below, for 1 minute, and watch the whole Picture move.

He said that other forum, to be as a reference, to become a moderator here because he likes to here better.

Somebodyā€™s getting ready to be stoned. Wished I wasā€¦ In due time, in due time.