Main lining Journal Start To Finish

Great, can’t wait to see the pics!! I will resend the e-mails when I get your e-mail address on text. What seeds did you decide on?

Catch ya later
Jerry

Might I offer a mild suggestion:
I would defoliate only when I can match what I am cutting off all around so if I top at 5 nodes I wait until those new tops have 5 nodes each to defoliate below my first topping then top both leaving the 4 nodes on each branch to support further growth. Then once you have 5 nodes on each of the 4 new tops defoliate all behind those 5 nodes, my thought is this supports exponential growth making recovery between each topping faster while accomplishing the same goal.

Any thoughts on this theory?

2 Likes

That makes sense…
This is my first time mainlining and any suggestions are welcome.
I started trimming them way to soon and to offen which slowed them to a crawl.
I left them alone for two weeks
Then like you said waited for 3 more nodes then trimed and know they have recivied two feedings at half every sunday and look at them.

Just look at the pic’s above and you can see the difference it has made.

Will

4 Likes

Looking stronger and more healthy now. They look like you are getting it going now. Keep up informing on the grow, I am interested.
Jerry

I will jerry for sure. Im going to trim them tonight.
I’ll post pic’s tonight also.

Will

I know exactly what your feeling TXGrowman. I sold my last Harley in 2008 after an accident in Colorado left me banged up mentally as well as physically. I have ridden well over a million miles in my lifetime and have been to all four corners of this country on my rides. There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t see a bike and remember when. We are lucky that we made the decision to check out with our memories. I could never do the Trike thing. Hoping you have as much and as long to look back on as I have!

Here is another update

Yoshi I’m useing the same nutrients youvare. …lol remember I was the one who turned you on to them.
Right now they get every Sunday 4 mi of " Grow " and
4 mi of " Mico " with a one time splashof fish fertilizer.
It say 4 mi per two liter. Bit I give them only 4 pervtwo litersvand look at them. Go back to the top and you can clearly see the change over time.
You look close and you can see new growth only after 3 days…awesome if I do say so myself…lol

Will

1 Like

looking better pretty sure if you were to try again you would change several things lol she’s a long go so eager to see if it’s worth the time or not :slight_smile:

What Nutes are you using now? I have to get better ones for this grow if I am going to mainline a blueberry (still not 100% sure yet but am leaning toward it or a Super Silver Haze) that I can mainline and not have to worry about using the wrong nutes. The blueberry is a tall Indica dominant and I was told that Indica is not a good species to mainline as it is usually short. The SSH is a sativa dominant so it should do well in mainline from what I have been told.

Your mainline plants look good now. According to my reading, your major problem MAY be that Indica’s (OG Kush, Northern Lights and Super Skunk) are not tall growers and are not inclined to stretch as much as Sativa on mainline. That may not be true but it is what I have read. I read that Gold Leaf is one of the better to mainline. Maybe when you get this grow done you, you can try that, supposed to be some killer weed.

Let me know what you are using for nutes when you get a chance.
Take Care
Jerry

Update on the mainlining… there’s is more than one thing that I have learned so far and one is

1.) Pick a strain that is more Satliva than Indica

2.) Never start yout mainlining before they get to
6 -8 nodes…

Now update pic’s

You all remember this little one.
Look at her now.

Now here are the rest of them.

THEY START 12/12 AT 6:00am TODAY 1/26/16

Can you believe this were started back in Aug 2015
Now 6 months later going 12/12.
Maybe I should rename it…" My First One Year Grow "
LOL
But all kidding a side. It just go’s to show even though we make mistakes we can over come with patients
And with that take the rewards.

Will

5 Likes

Will, Are you using Golden Tree additive in your plants? I got some and am unsure to use it before I get three or four nodes of leaves. I am going to wait until I get good upper growth before trying it (3-4 nodes) on the plant. It says on the label to use 2ml during veg and 5ml during flowering. I am going to proceed carefully and wait a while before adding it. I am using no nutrients during veg as my soil is strong and has done well before with no nutes. I also got a free 2oz bottle for buying the first! gonna see how it does first before saying too much about it. Take Care Jerry

I have been useing Robert nutrients along with brand x
Micro, Bloom, Flower all 6 at 2mi each instead of 4 mi per liter. Not even a yellow tip absolutely nothing
Just healthy plants. And thats once a week.

Will

1 Like

Update it seems that my harvest has moved up.
The 3rd week theybwill be hanging upside down.
I was looking this morningband then got the microscope out and sure enough there was Amber about 10 maybe 20 % so im thinking around the nd of the thrid week of March

Will

2 Likes

How did this grow finish up?.. Yields, pics?

2 Likes

oh man… this was like reading a book with the last few pages torn out…:no_mouth:

1 Like

And those last few pages had the cure to cancer… .

2 Likes

Wow great thinking on your feet!!
I am amazed at all the things I come accross in research for my grow
I know the post is ages old but well done!

Just outstanding​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

@Growit

Thank you very…made my day sir. any questions. Please ask

will

2 Likes