Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

As we all do at one time or another @Smokin_ernie
I would save it and make hash or something with it
Do you have a pollen separator

1 Like

no pollen separator. Not even sure what one is. I would like to try and make hash. Is it hard to do?

1 Like

You can get a few different types a dry shaker costs about 15 bucks maybe And bubble hash bags are around 20 for the gallon size 25 for 5 gallon size etc
Not it’s not hard
I have both so I got options but I started out with the dry seperator
It’s made easy once dried and cured you freeze product for a few hours then put in shaker and shake for 5 minutes you be amazed at what you get back
I think I have a few pictures let me look

You’ll need a pollen press as well as the seperator
But it nice way to get everything out of your harvest bro

1 Like

I will have to look into that thanks!!

2 Likes

get some wax paper for press @Smokin_ernie you’ll need it.lol i learned the hard way …

3 Likes

Lmfao I did too @Smokin_ernie
Good tip should have mentioned that lol @BIGE
Another I learned is a little coat of veg oil on the walls plus I put the paper too and bottom :+1:

4 Likes

Just saw you added pic it looks awesome. I have to try it out. What do you think makes better shaker or bags? @Countryboyjvd1971

We need an eeewww button. Wow! Glad you found him before sat down for an all you can eat dinner.

2 Likes

Haha yeah he was kind of nasty! he could have done some real damage.

1 Like

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE I was looking at a pollen press and they have one made of stainless steal but it is a hammer press. The other type is like a cork screw but they say they flake or break in a short period of time. What do you think?

2 Likes

I have the screw type and have had no issues

This is the one I have @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

i have that one @Countryboyjvd1971 just showed…lol

2 Likes

Sorry haven’t had an update in some time. Well everything is doing great. I will get some photos later today. My lowryder is about to finish up. Almost all of the hairs are turning brown. Got to take a closer look tonight when I get home. The gold leaf are doing great outside. Very few white hairs but there is one or two. As for the rest of the tent the bud are just getting bigger!!

@BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @AnneBonny @Sl1 @daz49 @Capt_Seeweed @Majiktoker

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see them @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

I was looking at that one. Cool I will go with that. Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE

2 Likes

@Smokin_ernie Cut small pieces of parchment paper to set above and below kief and and coat cylinder wall with a light coating of veg oil first the use it lol otherwise you’ll be surprised like @BIGEand myself where hahaha :+1:

2 Likes

Will do!! I going with the 1 gallon bubble bags. 4 bags in all.

Couple of photos for you fine people. @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @North_East_Newbie @daz49 @bob31 @BIGE @Majiktoker @AnneBonny @Jmesser80

Both gold leaf

Biggest of the 2

The small one. I decided to keep them in small pots because I plan to flower them in the tent.

Lowryder very close to being done I think a week or so.

Alien og in fore ground and green poison in the back. Still some time to fatten up.

And lastly the green hornets scrog doing well!

Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Nice @Smokin_ernie Look at your garden grow!

1 Like

Fabulous @Smokin_ernie well done brother the outdoors girls look fantastic as well :+1:Woohoo :raised_hands:
Happy growing :v:CB

1 Like