Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

Shes partially underwatered increase her water by a little bit @Smokin_ernie and she should recooperate just fine

1 Like

Thanks will do!

2 Likes

Not a problem happy growings buddy

1 Like

Time for a bit of update. Tent is doing great getting a bit out of control which I donā€™t mind. Everyone is handling the crowded conditions very well.

This is my AK-47 very sugary leaves.

Lowryder

Shot of scrog and alien og and green poison

I will get a shot of the outside gold leaf in a bit. Just enjoying a cup of coffee.

@Willd @Rugar89 @North_East_Newbie @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Jmesser80 @daz49 @Majiktoker

7 Likes

Thought you may enjoy as well @Sl1 @AnneBonny @Capt_Seeweed @B345T

3 Likes

Theyā€™re looking great @Smokin_ernie!
So many hairs on low rider.
Iā€™ll be keeping a close eye on your grow :grinning:

Looking nice @Smokin_ernie
Good work my friend canā€™t wait to see to out door f
Gold leaf Iā€™m popping a few gl beans this week

Here gold leaf one big one and a small one. I saw a hair or two on the big one. So I guess they are getting ready to bud. I never grew outside so I am just letting them do there thing.

6 Likes

Looking healthy so you didnā€™t top them of anything nice your going to have a nice big bud
What size pots are they in @Smokin_ernie look like5 gal
Outdoor they shouldnā€™t start really flowering until maybe end of August early September at least IN NY we wonā€™t go below the 12 hour of light till then
Your in mass ? I forget lol
I have two gg out side same thing one big one small and the small one is starting to flower but only on the bottom of the plant ? I think it was getting to much shade from the onther plant and fig trees I have In my green house but the could start flowering early

1 Like

Yeah the are healthy I topped the big one but doesnā€™t seem to be growing since I topped. The big one is in 5 gal and small one 3 gal. I donā€™t think they are getting a ton of sun because of surrounding trees. So I guess it is possible they are trying to flower.

1 Like

Yeah if your getting at least 6 hours of direct sun your good
Iā€™m guessing they are slowing down cause of the size pots you have them in
I grow in 15-25 gal pot usually outdoors
I have my gg in two five gallon pots but I just found a 15 gal I forgot about so Iā€™m going to transplant the big one into that
Next year try 15 gal pot they will grow huge @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

Bigger pot would be good it makes total sense. I originally had both in tent so that is why the size pots. As you can see there is no room in tent so I moved them out side.

3 Likes

Yeah I understand bro hahaha
Itā€™s not a bad problem to have I guess to many healthy plants unheard of lol
But yeah Iā€™m guess thatā€™s why the slow rate of growth
You still have time to transplant if you wanted to @Smokin_ernie
Just a thought might be worth it in September lol

1 Like

now you got the wheels turning. haha I will have to look into the bigger pots.

2 Likes

You still have like six weeks of veg time bro pots are cheap enough even if you need to grab a few cheap beans plastic ones :+1:?

1 Like

Your in mass right

1 Like

yes in mass. I know the local hydro shop has pots. Just got to get over there and get some more ffof as well.

1 Like

Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what I would do if
I do plan on doing the same for one of mine and I have other plastic pot Iā€™m may just do both now that we have discussed this lol @Smokin_ernie
We have enough time left of the season so :+1:

1 Like

Added a new fan to shed!

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @daz49 @North_East_Newbie @Rugar89 So finally got around to installing my new fan for the shed. Today is the real first test run so I will see how things are when I get home from work. I tried it for a bit yesterday and it really pulls the air out. I believe it is 800 cfm and need about 680 cfm to clean the shed air. Should do the trick.

9 Likes