Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

Ya sorry to be confusing I did get the shutter fan. The one I posted before.

iLIVING ILG8SF12V Wall-Mounted Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, 12" Amazon.com

This is the one.

Hahaha it’s not you I’m freaking high lol smoked a little to much this morning :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::joy:
Nice :+1: so you left the set you make as a intake and that as exhaust am I following right plus exhaust and intake in the tent right :+1:

2 Likes

You got it brother! No worries I going to smoke some myself and get ready for work

1 Like

UThings are going to plan! Had to do some maintenance today. The green hornets where taking over the place had to tie them back. Did a little trim at the bottom of the plant. Also they have been topped twice. Otherwise they would be the size of my tent.

Next the alien og and green poison. Both doing well.

Then there is from the front lowryder, ak-47 and in the back gold leaf. The gold leaf I tied down to get more yield hopefully.

Lastly the gold leaf outside grow. It had a lot of trouble starting but starting to pick up speed.

So next is to give everyone some nutrients and see how it goes.

@bob31 @daz49 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @North_East_Newbie @McLovin777 @Willd @AnneBonny @ktreez420 @Capt_Seeweed

8 Likes

They are coming along! Whats up with the outdoor GL? This lovely spring weather not agreeing with her? It’s supposed to get into the low 50’s tonight!

@bob31 I tell she was hurting she was all but dead. I put it in some FFOF and the life started to come back to her. So just letting her go and see what happens.

1 Like

ya gonna give her a little sip of nutes? She might reward you… I notice her color is a little light. Could be the pic too?

2 Likes

I give it a try.

yeah that’s all just a little sip :wink:

She looks a little hungry. The FFHF might be a little lighter than she needs. if she responds well i would give her whatever you give the big kids! (next time)

@Smokin_ernie

3 Likes

@Rugar89 @Jmesser80 @Sl1 @BIGE @B345T you just got to scroll up a little to see my update. Things are going great so far.

2 Likes

looking great @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

Thanks I very happy the way things are going

2 Likes

Well just finished feeding a couple of the ladies. See how they handle it.

1 Like

Sounds good. I’m sure they will love it @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

Little update. So my green hornets are getting to big for the tent so I decided to ad a net. A scrog if you will.

It is the tallest scrog setup at 36" from the ground. Whatever needed to do something. Already topped twice.

@bob31 @Rugar89 @daz49 @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @Capt_Seeweed @North_East_Newbie

7 Likes

Very nice, great looking scrog, that will do the job great

1 Like

Thanks buddy! Things are going good

Looks good brother nice tuck job! @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

Thanks can’t wait till they start flowering

1 Like