Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

geez go to bed already lmao :v:

1 Like

iLIVING ILG8SF12V Wall-Mounted Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, 12" Amazon.com

I figured it out @Countryboyjvd1971 haha here is what I was talking about

Where would that go @Smokin_ernie in the gable end of the wall?

1 Like

Ya I already have a vent in the wall so this would replace it.

perfect! I like too. Not sure it would work for my application, but it’s worth a look. Have you checked locally to see what the cost?

I haven’t really looked to much locally. What I have they don’t carry this style. Most I have seen are bathroom exhaust.

oh right. That would work too, but they are noisy. The one from amazon is quiet. Or pretty quiet anyway @Smokin_ernie

I am hoping it is pretty quiet. The shed already has a bit of a hum to it but you got to be right next to it to hear.

yeah the lights and other fans and such. Has the window unit you mounted helped at all?

yes seem to help only ran it for part of the day. going to set it on a timer so it goes on at the hottest part of the day. the shed is in the shade most of the day. I will run it today to see how it does. I think it will work better as an intake fan. the exhaust I was looking at is 800cfm and I only need something 650 to exchange air in shed. couldn’t find the cfm for the new fan.

Sounds good. I’ve got to get that AC unit mounted too. Not too bad right now but more for humidity control when the buds are getting their get on!

I gotta make a run to the blue box and get some 1x3’s too to get that tarp screwed down tight. I notice the wind got under it a little during the last rain.

I won’t have time today though…

1 Like

it turns out I had an AC that would fit the tiny windows in the shed. Just waiting to have a second breaker put in for the shed. then was going to mount AC. Good thinking about humidity when flowering.

I’ve noticed even when the temps were over 90 in the tent that the plants showed no signs of stress. I was more stressed than they were! lol

1 Like

I know what you mean. Same here was worried but everything handled it nicely. I believe that there is a lot of air moving through the tent and exchanging air. Is why they handled it. Just a theory.

1 Like

they burn out fairly fast but should do the trick

1 Like

Sorry bro just received the tag notifications today from 4days ago brother sorry for the delay
Yeah that fan work out for you
Is it loud ?
The plants can handle higher temps they do in nature
But when the temp rises growth will slow down @bob31 @Smokin_ernie
That’s the reason we are taught to keep temp around 78 because it promotes good steady growth

2 Likes

No worries. No not loud and if nothing else I got air moving in the shed. I have an exhaust fan coming should be here soon.

Nice you using my it as a intake fan or exhaust?
Or you talking about exhaust fan for tent

Exhaust fan for shed. It is a 12 in fan that has a cfm of 800 got a variable speed control as well. Should pull out the stale air in the shed nicely.

:+1:
So you didn’t buy the shutter fan I think I’m confused lol

1 Like