Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

They look like good lights

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie
Its unbelievable how much more floor space your 4x4 looks to have over my 3x3. I know its 16sqf compared to 9sqf, but looking in my tent its hard to imagine that much more room by adding a foot to mine each way. Iā€™m looking at adding another tent and would love to get a 5x5, but not enough room for one. So Iā€™m deciding between a 4x4 or a 5x3.

Both @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 recommended them to me. It is more wattage then I had. With great seeds I going to get good results. I got an oz and half off two plants with one t5 and a couple cfls. So I am predicting much more.

2 Likes

There is intake fan on the floor behind the plants as well. It filled up quickly thou. You will not be disappointed with the 4x4 it will give an extra sq ft. Over the 5x3. I guess something to think about if you decide to scrog then I would go 5x3 I would think it be easier to water. This being my first tent I am glad I went with a 4x4.

1 Like

Youā€™re doing good there @Smokin_ernie I think you go with the tent that fits the space you have! I couldnā€™t get another foot either way on mine, so 3x3 works for me this time around! Next grow the 3x3 will hopefully be my sprout and veg tent! And I can grow in a 4x4 tent!

1 Like

Outta likes bro but woohoo :raised_hands: oh the new lights
Your going to love them you can get a little closer then what the mfg recommends but you need to watch how the plants reacts to the light if the leaves start to curl is too close if they look like they are reach to far away enjoy them brother your going to love how the plants grow under them :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

New addition to the shed. For now I am trying it as an exhaust fan. Going to get bigger fan for exhaust then this will become intake.

@bob31

1 Like

yep, Iā€™m taking notes. That will help a lot @Smokin_ernie

1 Like

That should move a bit of air out of the shed
Just a thought you could just get an attic exhaust fan for the shed the type that goes into the roof they usually have temp controls as well for winter operation fully automatic @Smokin_ernie just a thought Home Depot has them
Something like this

And one of theses

They actually have solar ones also :+1:
And dual temp/humidity controls if you like that option
Just a few ideas my brother

3 Likes

great idea @Countryboyjvd1971 I like it!

1 Like

I just realized the fan has a thermostat already so second pic not needed
Mounted in roof youā€™ll pull heat right off cieling of shed @bob31 @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

I like the idea of the solar model too! Pretty cool! @Smokin_ernie @Countryboyjvd1971

I was thinking of using clear corrugated roofing panels when I do the shed roof over. Not the whole thing but a couple to let natural lighting in

1 Like

Iliving
4.5 out of 5 stars 78 Reviews
iLIVING ILG8SF12V Wall-Mounted Variable Speed Shutter Exhaust Fan, 12"

Not sure did it right and if you can see the link. But it is a varying speeds. I already have a vent cut into the shed. @Countryboyjvd1971 that is an option I hadnā€™t looked into I check it out.

Thatā€™s a great idea @bob31 I had a potting Shed when I lived on long island years back half the roof was glass panels the other half was wood roof with asphalt shingles worked great as long as you have the glass with southern exposure
Awesome idea bob :+1:
I
The solar ones where a bit more money but youā€™ll have free exhaust :+1:
And the dual humidity/temp control is a nice option think they where around 40$
I think your onto something bob free light and exhaust :open_mouth:
:wink::+1::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@bob31 the natural light would be nice.

No link @Smokin_ernie but I know what your talking about another good option brother that will work well also my friend :+1: And you could use a temp control on those as well if you wanted to

2 Likes

Ya sorry working from my phone and couldnā€™t figure it out it is on amazon. I think either one will do the trick.

1 Like

the left slope of my shed has a southern exposure @Countryboyjvd1971 and the solar roof exhaust with humidity control could go on the half without. I might just do all that. I have to put a new roof on anyway! Might as well do that while Iā€™m up there!

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie the wheels turning? My window is in the shade so I would probably pull in from there and exhaust at the roof!

1 Like

@bob31
Bob love the sound of that :+1::cowboy_hat_face::v::v:
Tomorrow brother :v:John

2 Likes