Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

@Smokin_ernie I was thinking about the lowryder auto for an outdoor grow since it’s smaller, very stealthy

Good thinking I wanted to do an outdoor grow but it is new neighborhood and got some deer chewing on my hostas plants and don’t want deer eating my taste treats. Oh not sure about neighbor either and if they are nosey or not. Definitely keep it in mind.

Yay an AC unit would be nice. I have to see what the electrical is like and figure out what it can handle in shed.

@Jmesser80 consider it done

1 Like

Not a problem you taught me a lot on last grow so I thought you would enjoy seeing how this one goes.

1 Like

@bob31 Bring all your rowdy friends.
So how old is everyone here?

so moving right along I got an electrician coming by. Hopefully this weekend to check my shed electrical system. Luckily he is a friend of my smoking buddy and she smoke with him all the time.

Maybe you shod tell him to come back after you harvest too! @Smokin_ernie good plan lol

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it my friend

Happy growings

1 Like

Good idea @bob31 hopefully he will work for cannabis. That would work out nicely.

A friend like that could come in handy hahaha

1 Like

Sitting here thinking and planning. So figure throw it out there. Got to have electrical checked which he is coming Sunday. Changing out the flimsy barn doors on the shed with a steel door for security purposes. Set up tent. Test run. Get some beans wet and away we go!! Oh plus we move our entire house tomorrow. Well we have moving company move the big stuff.

Totally psyched about our setup at the new homestead! Things are working out nicely!!

2 Likes

The only other thing I ?? Is water? Pia lugging it.

1 Like

I would like to follow along. I’m getting set for my first grow and could learn a few things from following your grow. thanks battlecrab

3 Likes

Yes water is going to have to be lugged to the shed. We are on well water which is nice. At some point I want to hook up a rain barrels. The shed already has a rain gutters so all I need is a barrel and some pipes.

2 Likes

@battlecrab follow along it should be interesting.

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie they sell devertrr valves you install in down spouts if you gutters and they will send water to barrel when full it will just send water down the downspout they are like 20$ ea online at the depot
Happy move in day brother always a exciting time stressful but exciting lol
:+1::cowboy_hat_face: CB

2 Likes

Good to know have to check that out thanks!!

1 Like

So little update in between moving boxes. I was not a fan of peat pots in my other grow but they have worked for me in an outdoor garden with vegetables. So I have a bunch left so instead of buy something different I made a somewhat smart peat pot. Hahaha

I am thinking with all the holes it will drain better. Also gives the roots somewhere to come out of instead of the 4 standard hole on the bottom.

4 Likes

In between moving boxes, cutting the grass and everything that goes with moving. I manage to build a platform for the tent. 2x4 frame with 2" foam insulation. Should keep the plants from getting cold. There is a poured concrete floor.

I put a sheet of plywood over insulation

6 Likes