Looking so good, then this started

If the plant has dead or badly damaged leaves on it they actually can attract more problems mold/mildew pest bugs are attracted to dead plant matter. It is always painful to prune and clean after a issue but can save you a great deal of future problems and will also make spotting improvement easier.
Don’t remove it all but if it is severely damaged cut it off don’t worry plant usually responds by fresh growth when pruned

4 Likes

I trimmed off the worst of the worst on newer growth, and removed all the dead leaves from the mid/bottom of plants. Off of 6 plants, I ended up w/ 1 giant handful of dead/damaged leaves.

I won’t trim anything else from the top, at this point.

They are showing great improvement from the flush, already. My ec pen should arrive by 4pm, tomorrow. The girls won’t need watering for a couple days, yet, but as soon as they do, I’ll check the ec of the run-off.

However, I will be checking the ec of my tap water, toute suite!

3 Likes

Très bonne idée… lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :innocent:, do you speak or write French a little @blizzybetty :grinning:

Yeah it’s a very good idea to begin with your well water… Just make sure you have every things needed to calibrate your EC meter… distil water and TDS/EC calibration solution. (calibration powder are usually come with the pen but you need distil water or 0 ppm water to make the solution)

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

I keep distilled water to care for my pH meter, so I’m all set. The meter comes with everything else I’ll need. :grinning:

I took 3 years of French in high school. I actually used to think in French…25 years ago. Now, not so much.

2 Likes

Good Betty :+1::ok_hand::grinning:

Language, when not practice is easily lost in a few months or years… I was talking fairly easy in my younger years, praticly without accent…

You should here me now, I have a strong french canadian accent, almost caricatural, lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Off topic, a bit, but seeds for my next grow just shipped! I’m going to try a few autos, mostly b/c I’ll only have another 10-11 weeks to grow, after this current crop; I work at a remote camp for the summer, so my grow season is mid-Oct to Mid-June.

I ended up with a huge amount of seeds, b/c my original payment had gotten lost/delayed in the mail, so I ordered different seeds. Well, they received both payments! Lol, so now I’m set for 2 or 3 crops!

3 Likes

Lol, I get it, I still have 10 seeds left over of my “High yield mix pack” my landlord has decide (or was influence by landlords lobbyist) to back off on his word to let me grow for my medical needs… :roll_eyes: :triumph:

And I have 200 regular seeds bag…

So, looking for a new appartement or something that will able me to grow indoor or/and outdoor, that I can afford to rent … lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Boo to your landlord! That’s a shame. :pensive:

One week’s time. Everything is looking very pale, now. Are they hungry? Recovering from flush, and will green up, soon?

@Niala @Donaldj @DVM @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

lol,yea if you just flushed,better feed…
i would go half or 3/4 feed and run from there.

They’re still very moist from the flush. Plus my hard water hasn’t been addressed/haven’t been able to check ec. Is it ok to feed, even a small amount, today? I flushed 3 of them Thursday & 3 of them Friday.

If I do feed, am I going to lean towards bloom or veg nutes? It’s 9 days after flip.

2 Likes

Feed 75% veg 25% bloom :sunglasses:
That way the get the nitro they need while giving the p&k that they will start to use

1 Like

Haven’t done anything today, except tuck.

1 Like

tuckered out? lol
my first screen i weaved alot of branches into net,not the best idea if you plan on removing screen…lol
good thing was it was just 2’by2’ and i cut twine…i learned the hard way!

1 Like

Lol! Yep! Only tucking, no weaving or tying.

1 Like

i figured i’d share…lol

1 Like

What do you think about scrogging autos, taller ones, with a final height between 100-140cm? Estimated 9wk from germ harvest?

I’m thinking about trying it on a Blueberry Auto next grow… I haven’t decided yet and will probably let the plant decide for me. The issue with running a SCROG on an auto is that you can’t control how long it is in veg so you can’t let it grow to fill the screen. You would need to train early (probably as soon as you have a second set of true leaves) and keep the screen low… but as a method to control height and open the plant up to light I don’t see why you couldn’t do this. It might not just end up as a true “screen of green.”

1 Like

It’d be to control height w/o topping/fimming, not necessarily to fill the screen. :grinning:

1 Like

Also, I’m going to feed my girls. Just a real tiny little snack. I won’t do this for an hour or so, so if there are any objections, please tell me!