Looking so good, then this started

"No new necrotic bottom leaves on the 3 I flushed’

Some good news then. Buds form in the nodes between stem and leaf (same place as new shoots when you top)

If I recall correctly you only flushed yesterday, it’s going to take a few days to recover. One of the truly wise will be along shortly & I’m sure they will tell you the same thing

1 Like

24 hours after flush. They’re greening up! Edges are shot, for most of them, though.

5 Likes

@Niala @Donaldj

2 Likes

she will rebound @blizzybetty when you get her tuned in ,she looks as if she will produce alot of flowers!

2 Likes

Yeap, like @BIGE said, they will bounce back, it’s expected that, after a flush, they will look droopy and some issues may appears, but it’s temporary if the level of nutrients are back to normal and immobile nutrients issues do not appear , you’ll see in a few days, between 5 and 7… @blizzybetty

Hurray, TDS meter and RO filter , Hurray , may they arrive faster … lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :innocent:

~Al :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

I went with a straight EC meter. I figured since TDS is actually found using EC, I’d cut out the middle man. I chose an Apera model; I’m using their pH meter & love it, so figured I’d stick to the brand.

Also, I already have the add-on 4th stage for the RO system in my shopping cart, which I’ll be able to buy in about a week.

I’m feeling hopeful!

3 Likes

Early bird, insomnia or night worker Betty ?

Apera are a great meter compagny…

2 Likes

Insomnia. I get 3-4 hours of sleep a day. Lol! I usually sleep from 3am-7am.

3 Likes

Sounds like you need an ambered-up indica strain!

2 Likes

I’m trying to grow some good meds, for sure. Last grow, even with my recurring issues (same thing happened to my last grow), I got some good critical kush. It’s curing, now, but already smells dank & is really sticky.

The Strawberry Cheesecake should be just what the dr ordered. I need some uppers, too, hence my trying to grow a pure sativa & sativa dominant. Trying being the key word. :joy:

1 Like

Off topic, here: just stumbled across a movie trilogy called, “Evil Bong”! Lol! You all should Google it.

Sounds ideal for smoking some if that Space Terror that’s being grown in a different thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should I be removing the permanently damaged leaves from the top, new growth? I’ve been removing the dead leaves from the bottom, and doing some minor pruning, but I haven’t done anything with the newest growth.

1 Like

No, leave it alone to recover. Even damaged leaves collect a little light & they aren’t doing any harm

1 Like

Nope, like @DVM mentioned…

And if it’s a mobile deficiency cause by the excess, they will recover to some point @blizzybetty

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Also, the damaged leaves will act as a badge of shame, a constant reminder of how you failed your plants. [joke]

4 Likes

I’m talking about the leaves with crunchy dead tips, only. Some of the dead tissue takes up about 1/3 of the leaf’s area.

2 Likes

2/3 of a leaf is better than no leaf, right? If the plant want to get rid of it then it will. Honestly, I would just let it recover for a bit

1 Like

Just cut the crunchy tips with scissors @blizzybetty if you wish