Looking at grow tents

Yes much better you will see a huge change in growth rate now.Just wondering did you top that plant So with a at all.With a screen like that people usually top the plant to encourage lower branches to also be tops to help fill in the screen.I found that if you can control heat hid lights can put out Lots of big buds.When setting up a grow room people try to get about 40-50 watts per square foot.So with a 2m square tent, equals (I have to do in feet),So 6.5x6.5 is roughly 42 sq/ft.So 485 Watts( hps plus cfl )divide by 42 sw/ft is about 12watts per square foot.Hope this helps not trying to load you down with info just my 2 cents.One thing I learned is there isn’ A lot of square reflectors out there if I had a square tent, I would try to find a square reflector.Hot me up anytime I’m more then happy to help, it’s how I learned.

some Jack Herer, seeds from Ilgm.

2 Likes

Topped the main stems once between nodes 5 and 6, I’ll probably top them one more time when they come out of the screen some more. Also Ill top the secondaries at least once . Never did a ScroG before, this should be interesting. Your JH looks great! (I like the flowery carpet as a background)

1 Like

You can top that much if you’d like, but don’t feel like it’s necessary. As you start to tuck the tallest branches the lowers usually catch up pretty quick. And then you’ll get tops to form along the branches you pull to the edges as the secondary branches grow up through the net as well.

2 Likes

Sounds great. ScrOG are Awesome, never did one but I’m sure I will some day.I don’t care the the long veg but longer veg usually increases yield also In my experience a little stronger.Bigger roots bigger BUDS!Good Luck. I’ll be watching for sure.:+1:

2 Likes

What do you do with the sugar leaves…keep them under the net and just let the tops poke through? I’ll post a photo tomorrow…too wasted right now…with a better explanation.

1 Like

If I understand what you’re asking correctly, those should be your bud sites. let them go above the net so they’re not constrained. @DieHigh55

1 Like

Got it. I’ll put up some photos tomorrow…it’s 21:42 in Belgium right now.

1 Like

@dbrn32 Here’s the situation at the moment, guess it’s kinda hard to see much.

3 Likes

Those branches that are above the screen by a couple inches, gently pull them down beneath the screen then move to the next spot or two in the screen. However far it takes so the net is pretty much holding it from being above the net. This will spark some growth into the other branches, and should cause the lower chutes on the main branches to climb to the top as well.

1 Like