Longest you've waited for seeds?

Hi @bonnie1, @SilentHippie, @GetbackJoJo,
I’m a patient man. I’ll wait the full 25 days. I figure in my email to them about the seeds not being delivered I’d include a photograph of my new / empty grow tent with the same days paper in it. :slight_smile: I figure that’ll be proof enough that I’m not growing anything.

I don’t have another / alternate mailing address to use. I’m not sure what that would solve anyway. If it’s the customs or postal inspectors that threw away my mail, they must look at the packaging and return address, and not the mailing address in determining their suspicion.

Signed, “Waiting Patiently”… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@garberfc… I don’t think they think you’re lying :lying_face: lol, you’ll get your seeds any day now. If not, blame it on Trump, he’s probably screwing with international mail :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi @bonnie1, maybe the seeds are coming from a ‘banned’ country. LOL…

1 Like

Hey @bonnie1, It’s day 24 and they’ve arrived!!! Take a look at the BlueBerry Fem seeds…

@garberfc

Sorry, I had to delete your pic. Showing pic’s like that arre not allowed.

Will .

4 Likes

Not trying to be a dick, but pics of that matter (too drunk to say what but pretty sure) aren’t allowed. Great you got them though.

2 Likes

You can’t post any kind of packaging. Take the pic down. It’s all good, just not allowed!

3 Likes

That’s great!.. I know how hard the waiting is… now you’re ready to grow!! Good luck :grimacing::herb::leaves::seedling:

1 Like

@garberfc
I’m stoked you got your seeds! I’m on day 17 and was starting to get discouraged.I was considering trying another seed bank but your delivery has me excited again! Good luck!

1 Like

I got my 1st order in 10 days! Whoo…hooo… Which was a few weeks back…:heart:
I’m only on day 4 of the second order and find myself Sooo much more excited! Maybe it’s because I know now ILGM IS LEGIT! I’m still waiting on some things to be shipped for my 1st inside grow too. So I’m a bit stressed until that gets here…:fearful:
I am very grateful I was able to find this awesome group… I’ve been reading everything and learning so much. I can’t wait to get a grow started.

3 Likes

What strains ?

Have WW fem and GL fem
Waiting on BB & LowRyder Auto’s

1 Like

Sounds good. Heard the GL is great ! I know a few growing the bb autos. They look good as well. Usually flower around week 4. Unless you have @Rugar89 bba. The girl is in a long veg stage lol. Let it grow and get bigger lol

2 Likes

15 day ain’t long from Amsterdam

1 Like

So I have ordered from a few others and by far these got here the fastest and so far have been far and above the rest. Like 10 days were in my mailbox and 3 days later have 3 baby plants sprouting. Very impressed!!!

4 Likes

Getting a refund on my 2nd order. Never showed up. Will wait to order again. Still have my BBA’s, AK-47 autos, and the rest of the WWA’s from my first order. I should be ok for a while.

5 Likes

My order took about 20 days though they sent it through Swiss post which I liked as it doesn’t appear to have been sent from Amsterdam.

2 Likes

Ugh, unfortunately, today is 25 business days. I really was hoping to have these northern lights started by now. I have a brand new tent with all the fixins and nothing to grow. :disappointed_relieved: From what everyone has said, ILGM will make it right and I’m sure my seeds were lost or seized in customs. The thought of another month’s wait though has me sick to my stomach.

2 Likes

iI’m on day 16 for this order… Crossing my fingers all is well (edited to correct day count)

2 Likes

@SilentHippie I’m more than confident ILGM will take care of you. My first order only took 10 days. :sunglasses: waiting is so hard.

3 Likes

Doing the Happy Dance :notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes:
ILGM is two for two! My order took a few extra days this time. But, All is well now! :notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes:
18 days this order. I was starting to get nervous I must confess…:sunglasses:

We are currently converting an old chest of drawers into a small grow area for seedlings . I’m excited to get started on our first inside grow with ILGM beans… :seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes