Longest you've waited for seeds?

@OldStealth have you ever ordered seeds from ilgm? I’m trying to figure out what the effing issue is getting orders shipped to our state? I’m 6 weeks in on two orders and with the first already reshipped and have yet to receive anything but a package of nutrients.

Yes I have. My order took 2 weeks. One seed was crushed, let them know, reshipped replacement. No issues. Are you sure you didn’t have your mail Skyped? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that’s scary! I’m not so sure about this now guys :anguished:

@Cclm88
What’s scary? ONE guy having problem’s out of thousands? Got mine in 15 days. and if @GetbackJoJo continues to have problems, he will get a refund. Stop worrying and order some seeds!

1 Like

Its not ILGM @Rugar89 its the hole customs thing that’s being talked about. But I do plan to buy some as soon as I get the $$ up! I live in Michigan where it’s legal and i have my card lol I’m just worried about the whole federal part because federally however it’s illegal.

Scroll down to the part about customs. Plus its a seed, not a plant.

What happens when customs inspects my order?

Seedbanks have been shipping seeds to the USA and other countries for more than a decade by now. In rare cases customs sends you a notice of interception letter. If you get this letter, there are no legal, or other, consequences for you. This has been proved by over a decade of shipping experience by now.

There are just too many items intercepted daily by customs to follow up on. Seeds are very low on a customs officer’s priority list.

We will just send you new seeds in different packaging, with a different sender address. You can even supply us with a different receiving address.

1 Like

Well snap @Rugar89 I learn something NEW everyday multiple times a day on here and that’s why I’m here! Well that and i just love and got mad respect for each and everyone of you!

1 Like

Well @OldStealth that certainly doesn’t make Italy easier to understand. I can kind of understand one order getting delayed or even snagged, although I’ve never received a letter from customs, but two orders just stinks.

1 Like

*it any easier

@GetbackJoJo
After two missing orders, I think I would have had 1 of the resent orders sent to another address just to split them up. I know they must have your address correct because you did receive your nutes, but maybe a number got hit my mistake in your order file that changed your address or something? Just thinking out loud.

On my very first order ever, I got an intercept letter. I contacted ILGM Customer service immediately. They asked that I send a photocopy of the letter, which I did. The very next day, my seeds were shipped and I received them 10 days later. They are currently growing away.

Ya gotta have patience.

1 Like

@mcpd_refugee Patience I’m running short on. I’ve got FFOF, grow pots, pH pen, nutrients, 4 LED lights, a warming pad, starter soil, temp/humidity monitor, outdoor greenhouse, enthusiasm, and time. Oh, and seeds, I need some seeds.

3 Likes

Where are you located, what area? @GetbackJoJo

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

@ktreez420 SE part of the US.

1 Like

How many business days have you been waiting? It took my last order 37 business days, but I got my order.

1 Like

@EarlyPearl 32 business days today. I still have hope.

2 Likes

They will get you fixed up. I’m on the same coast as you. I try to order in February, so I have plenty of time to get them.

2 Likes

Any suggestions from folks in a good alternate address? I definitely can’t have it sent to my work address. Take out a P.O. Box at my local post office? Maybe a P.O Box near my work in a different city?

Any relatives, neighbors, friends, that know, or you can tell what your doing?

@Rugar89 the first rule of MJ growing is that you don’t tell anyone. My wife is semi-cool with the idea, but outside of that, I’ve not told anybody of my plans. Can’t take that risk.

1 Like