Lighters, plasma lighters etc

Hey all I’m looking to buy something better than a Bic :heart_eyes:
Sick of burning my fingertips

Does anyone use one of the plasma torch lighters?

If so, what is the best one for lighting a pipe or bong?

Thx in advance.

Yours truly,
SL1

1 Like

Maybe a zippo lighter would be better then the bic, just flick once and its good to go. Have you heard of hemp wick? Its hemp, you just light the end of it and it stays lit and burns super slow and taste is way better… No butane taste just the flavor of whatever is being burnt

3 Likes

Hemp wicks, nothing that uses butane it leaves your bud with a butane flavor

3 Likes

Zippo’s leave a ligher fluid taste.
Bad idea.
I’ve never heard of the hemp wicks but Will start looking for them.

1 Like

@Majiktoker @Dr.DankThumb420 thanks I’ll get some hemp wicks. I haven’t heard of them but just read up - really cool, that’s just what I’ll get :v:

2 Likes

Yup not a problem that’s what I use when my lighters die

1 Like

Hemp wick. I just wind it around my lighter and just unwind as needed it burns a little cooler than a lighter as well

5 Likes

Lol I tried it and lost the wick off the lighter

1 Like

Gotta Piven it a little pressure down on the l8ght so it stays should almost stick to itself when pressed into itself

Tried that lol must of got a crappy roll

1 Like

Maybe so. That’s what I do with all of mine

You should try the Sparq Saberlight. It is a plasma electric lighter that looks like a lightsaber which is pretty cool and will impress people. It has never failed on me and never malfunctions. It lights up in strong winds and is fully waterproof. You can get in like 200 charges before you have to charge it via USB. And its pretty cheap. Here are some more reviews:Best Plasma Lighter - Latest Detailed Review | TheReviewGurus.com

1 Like

Thanks! I will!