Light cycle 12/12 to 18/6 mid way of flowering?

by the end of the year summer will be bck, i need to be patient or stick to autos in the mean time :')

1 Like

Try to take a cutting from her @cristoner, a monster cropped clone is always fun!

1 Like

yo ktreez
I’m gonna look into it, don’t know how to clone yet :confused: I will clone some when i will master the grow first ^^
but first things first i need to build my supply so i can do a photo strain :smiley:
I have 2 auto blueberry seeds, waiting for them to germinate. can’t wait to try this one :wink:

got my new toy ^^

peace

cristo

2 Likes

btw @FloridaSon i’m in the southern emisphere :wink:

1 Like

I’m growing Blueberry now, and man, you’re gonna love it! Mines not an auto, but I’d love to see how the auto flower version grows. You should do a thread on it!

Treez

2 Likes

yup can’t wait to try my own auto blueberry, i had the chance to try some of my friend’s blueberry and some i bought with a random guy but still i could taste that sweet aroma, like u wanna eat your whole joint !! :smiley:

@yoshi had a thread on auto blueberry and amnesia haze First time growing auto's , Blueberry & Amnesia Haze? - #9 by latewood

cristo

1 Like

I didn’t do to bad only 4.5 ounces off the blueberry and only 3.9 off the Amnesia Haze , but I ran out off space for the two , could have let the haze go longer , but dud to the blueberry was massive for an auto , I harvested the haze a few weeks sooner .

1 Like

That’s an awesome yield for an auto! I think the Blueberry strains have really good genetics from all the grows I’ve seen!

I’m ordering this new strain called, Blue Amnesia. It’s a cross of Blueberry and Amnesia. Sounds incredible to me haha! I’ve been looking into blueberry crossed hybrids because I’ve loved the blueberry myself so much.

2 Likes

Or Blue Magnum, a cross of Blueberry and Northen Lights!

2 Likes

i would take anything to smoke right now, 3 month starving xD

@vicbesos420 and @cristoner,

You guy’s. would love my setup …tent # 1. 3x3 x67 for my clones… tent #2 3x3x67 for my seedlings
Tent #3. 4x6x76 for vegg. And TNT #4 76x76x76 for flower.
I now harvest every two or 3 weeks.

Right now i have Wild Thai, OG Krush Super Skunk, Northern Light, pheno #s 1, 2, 3😁
I am now taking 2nd generation from the first generation clones.
The cllones will then be used for seeds and
Pollen

B Safe
Will

8 Likes

I guess a visit is long overdue my friend :b hehe
your setup looks amazing :heart_eyes: 4 tent how’s your electric bill, with all that equipment, if i may ask ?

It was up there this past winter until I ordered this:

When power comes into your home or apartment what you don’t use and already paided for go’s back out and then comes back in as you need more power and you pay for it a second time.
What this does is when the power you don’t use. Is on its way out it grabs it and sends it back in for use… Thus you don’t pay twice for power. And it will cut your power bill almost in half.
In no way do I sell or make any money on this.
Its something g I found and I’m trying it out this month.
And I will post my findings.

B Safe

Will

6 Likes

@vicbesos420,

I most defenatley will. I can’t wait to see what my next bill will be…,

Will

2 Likes

What’s up Will… sounds good pls keep us posted I need something like that

My last month bill was $317.00
So we shall see,
now I have been running my air cause its hot and muggy.
so i got to take that into account also. But it still should be interesting.

Will

Will… how is it installed doesn’t look like a diy project how much to install

1 Like