Let's talk Nectar for the Gods Sample Packs

Nicely done my friend.
I have to try the gl grow soon.

1 Like

I agree with you on the ph @RookieReefer
And i dint flush or like ti flush unless i have a issue either
And with the ff trio i found the same issue keeping ph adjusted with ffof soil
I plan on doing a three way grow using nfg ff trio and remo nutrients planning on a January start time for that
Unfortunately with mom being sick i may need to leave at anytime so i cant start until at least then
Thanks @FreakyDeekie yeah the have a spicy fruity smell
With me flowering early they didnt get over 24 inches
Woohoo
Have 1 more gl in a scrog tent and two gl
in with a bb fem and two bb autos in other tent with weeks to go for them hoping to have them harvested by middle December :+1:

5 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Please know I have you and your family in my prayers :hugs:
Secondly, I have eliminated FF off my list for my spring Grow after seeing so many having ph issues. I have to keep things simple and economic :grinning:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny
I appreciate the kind words a Prayers :wink:
And to be clear im not saying ff products are bad just that you need to pay a little more attention to them
My biggest issue with the ff line up is the salt build up that the brand tends to create
And its a known issue since they require min of 3 flushes during a 12 week grow cycle and most of my grows will go longer then 12 weeks so require a 4th flush
As stated i not a fan of flushing unless its needed and if you can find a better product that doesnā€™t require it im all for that
So far ive been extremely happy with the nectar line
And so have the plants
I did run into a ph issue but that was from lack of proper attention with my situation so im not stressing it i did correct it now
Did you order a sample for your self its worth the small investment imo

4 Likes

It seems that many here have great results with FF so I have paid close attention to it on the forums. The more I read it just doesnā€™t seem the right one for me. Iā€™ve not ordered anything yet as Iā€™m (1) still researching nutrients, (2) undecided whether to go AutoFem or feminized photo, (3) evaluating my outdoor grow area (possible light contamination from house lights), & hoping for a little extra $$ at the end of the year.
Above all else I just need to keep my growing as physically easy and economical as possible :blush:

3 Likes

I used FFOF for my first grow and had thought that I would recharge and reuse it but I am rethinking that now. I did have issues with pH and nute lockout there which ruined one of my plants, wasnā€™t using Fox Farms nutes though. Not sure what soil I am going to try next. I donā€™t want the guys at my local greenhouse eyeballing me too closely if I start asking about specialized soils, especially in December or January

4 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to start in black gold then maybe transplant into happy frog but Iā€™m in the same boat @FreakyDeekie. Havenā€™t made a final decision yet.

3 Likes

I already bought Pro Mix Ultimate at the end of season sales here (@ cost thanks to a friend) and may or may not need much in nutrients. However, I think thereā€™s going to have to be some adjustments during the Grow & I should have something on hand if necessary.

2 Likes

All the best wishes for your Mom my friend.

1 Like

There are a few ā€˜recipesā€™ posted throughout the forum @garrigan62 and @Hogmaster are the posts that I based my soil mix on.

My mix: (posted in my rookies first run thread)
Promix
Vermiculite
Perlite
DE
Bloodmeal
Bonemeal

No problems so far.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good reason to bring our fish tank back down from the attic. Itā€™s been out of service since my daughters goldfish died after two years.

ā€œHey honey, lets get another fishā€ā€¦

Love it.

3 Likes

@RookieReefer

Here is what I use: Some of you have asked me for my recipe well here ya go.

I started out with an off brand of Pro Mix same thing but different brand.

I added 3 1/2 galā€™s of Mix to a 5 gal cloth pot. Then add one gal of worm castings, Guano Grow Crazer Guaranted Analyis For Vegg Phase 5-1-1 one half gal, than added Indonesian Bat Guanno one tsp per gal of soil or 5 tspā€™s
Bone Meal I added 5 tspā€™s and mixed them real good togetter.

WATERING

SEEDLINGS

Super Tea Mix
0.5 - 0.5 - 0.10 mix 2 - 3 tspā€™s per galof water " WILL NOT BURN SEEDLINGS "

VEGG

Every watering durning vegg i would add one cap full of Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 then i added Veganic Special Sauce a Microbial Tea and Inoculant 0.75 - 2.15 - 2.10 mix 1 tsp per gal of water every watering

Durning their growth would spray them with a:

" SUPER PLANT HORMORN SPRAY "

I would also add two cap fulls of " HYDROGEN PEROXIDE" TO EACH WATERING.

FLOWER

I added Bone Meal to the top soil I added one to two tspā€™s per plant. once a week.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Biochar-Solution-Carbon-Farming-and-Climate-Change/14175175?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222002452564&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=o&wl2=c&wl3=10364351430&wl4=kwd-1105706550543&wl12=14175175_0&wl14=Bio-char&veh=sem

When i watered i added one tsp of Molasses and one tsp of Honey per gal of water twice a week for the entier flower period.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=tightropetb&p=Bio-char&type=57984_BTZSI

Durning watering once per week i would add one tsp of Epson Salt.

And thatā€™s it. I didnā€™t have any problems what so ever not one defecency not a one.

Will

12 Likes

Dude thatā€™s way deeper than I am going at the moment - but I can see the gaps in what Iā€™m using now (beyond molasses, hydrogen peroxide and epsom salt). Iā€™m not sure I have enough shelf space to store more goodies for the girlsā€¦:hushed:

Always learning. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

@MattyBear this is the thread i was talking about

2 Likes

Thanks! Set to watching now :+1:

2 Likes

Ive done my ph@6.2 up till now im in mid-flower and have been @6.3-6.4. Its about were it falls on its own after I add the nutes to my tap water, and my girls are happy.

4 Likes

Sounds good @Familyman420 tag me wgen tou update the pictures bro

1 Like

Fyi i buy the same brand of molassas at the ā€œcounty storeā€ down the road for 1/4 of the price it sells for at the grow shop. And i do add epsom salt to my supersoil mix, BUT ISE CAUTION! Too much salt can be bad for them and will cause nute lock out. Iā€™ve never used peroxide on the cannabis but i have heard of it threw some local organic berry and darf fruit tree growers. Again, i would ā€œthinkā€ it could also do hatm if too much is used especially if u are using living soil/supersoil bc some of the bacteria and microbes thet are part of the soil would be killed off

2 Likes

The Epsom salt was new on me, I had read about the benefits of the Hydrogen Peroxide - I just got past a fungus gnat issue using yellow sticky pads, potato slices and a good dusting with DE. Last night I added two cap fulls of H2O2 to their watering to kill any larvae that may remain - of course I realize I just probably killed off most of the microbes Iā€™ve been adding with Photosynthesis Plus and/or Mammoth Pā€¦

1 Like

I have my sample packā€¦came with a lot of productā˜ŗ
My question is it came with PH up but no
PH downā€¦I have PH down from another companyā€¦would it be ok to use it with ng line?

3 Likes