Let's talk Nectar for the Gods Sample Packs

@Countryboyjvd1971 you are using this stuff on current run right? Any issues with ph?

I typically run earth juice, another line of organic nutes. If I mix 24 hours prior and then bubble with an air stone overnight, it’s usually good or only needing minor adjustment.

2 Likes

Delivery for my samples is the 20th - I’ll let you know if it’s in my box.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 , now you have me curious as to whether I might use the Photosynthesis plus with my current grow. I have about 3-4 more weeks of flower

1 Like

So you received some with your sample pack too @FreakyDeekie? I hadn’t really seen anyone saying they did, hence the reason I asked.

There’s a growmau5 video that he did a side by side with the photosynthesis plus and mammoth p. The mammoth p was the winner so to speak, but the photosynthesis plus comes out a little cheaper per dose. You always have to take that stuff into consideration.

As far as applying to your current grow, I guess it would be interesting to see how you feel it works. I haven’t used either, so I can’t really speculate any more than that.

1 Like

That’s what it cost me as well @RookieReefer
Happy have some gold leaf now in using the nectar of the gods on I’m liking the nutes so far been feeding a few weeks now
I’ll tag you into my thread sorry for late reply just seeing the tag now ?
Happy growing :v: :cowboy_hat_face: CB

6 Likes

I haven’t heard of those nutrients in the UK, I can’t get the mammoth either, but I have tried 2 grows on flower power and this grow on canna products and I know the cannaboost is awsum as I used it to finish my last grow and the buds went well fat

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Thanks for the tag, I’ll be reading along.

2 Likes

He guys I took a few quick pictures unfortunately not in natural light Time was limited so I’ll try to get a few soon but he plants are going on six weeks old now

5 Likes

Looking really good @Countryboyjvd1971. Thanks for the update. As of right now it looks like I might be able to undertake another grow after the first of the year, this one may be done in about 3 weeks. That gives hubby time to have his basement back to himself for a few months until I take another 4 ft by 4 ft, LOL. He still hasn’t sampled any of my stuff. Oh well!

4 Likes

I got my sample package and will be using these on my new grow.
@Countryboyjvd1971 looking good. Excited to see pix​:v::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking good @Countryboyjvd1971 can’t wait till mine gets here.

5 Likes

Hey guys got this one for you this morning lights out the others are in flower so I’ll take them out of tent later and get a few pic also

Just foliar sprayed before pic with the bloom kaos
My suggestion is follow the mfg direction to the letter
I started with feed water water feed which worked out to about one feeding a week and second week in I started to feed water feed they love the nutrients
Happy growing all and thanks for the kind words guys and girls :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

She looks mighty fine!! @Countryboyjvd1971

3 Likes

29.99$ shipping for my NOTG sample pack. Came with a packet for comp. Tea (ez tea)and a bottle of up ph and down ph. (Olympus up) (SLF100), 1x gia mania, 1x madusas magic, 1x zues juice,1x demeters destiny(calium), 1x herc. Harvest, 1x athenas aminas… Thought it was a great deal. Dude at the local grow shop said he couldnt even come close to that price… @Countryboyjvd1971 the girls are looking sexy!

4 Likes

@FreakyDeekie I really am loving the nute line I’ll be ordering the whole line when this grow is over as long as things keep going as they are :+1:
I’m sold on them for sure :v: Happy growing :cowboy_hat_face: CB

6 Likes

So you’re in promix for this girl right? No issues having the ph slightly higher than traditional coco recommends? I’m gonna be using the NFTG nutes next grow and wanted to be sure. She’s looking healthy so I probably answered my own question lol

3 Likes

@MattyBear yes sir in pro mix
And phing as per mfg 6.1- 6.3 I’ll bump it up to 6.4 soon no issues with it
I’ll let you know should any riise

4 Likes

Cool man! Thanks

1 Like

When are you starting your @MattyBear

Soon. Just harvested my cheese auto Saturday morning and I’m gonna clean out my tent. Now just deciding on what strain to grow. I have so many seeds but I still wanna try something new. I happened to get a seed out of a Pearl Scout Cookies bag from the dispensary so maybe I’ll go with that one :+1:

4 Likes