that is solid advise @Sirsmokes

6 Likes

nothing is more forever than MJ! LOL @BIGE

4 Likes

the gift that keeps on giving!!

4 Likes

Oh yea she know it’s my first love lmao

2 Likes

Well I have to say it’s a good day I am seeing new growth on the sprout it’s not much bUT it is growing

2 Likes

@Covertgrower think she will like it?

7 Likes

I would :+1::heart:

3 Likes

I think she will love it @Sirsmokes I hope she says yes, unless she’s already said it. Even better.

Oh yea dates already set were all but remarried and she keeps bringing it up but we’re getting married on july forth (but really we keep Feb 5th as our aniversary that’s our original marriage date)

3 Likes

We have life!!! I was only giving clones to end of week and cull and boom new leaves popped up on one of them so I’m still hopeful for the other as well and I was able to fim the sprout and boom they have all started to take off now that I got the soil taken care of… pictures to follow soon just been living at work this week and will also be this weekend

7 Likes

7 Likes

Ok so I talked to the wife and she gave me the go ahead to have one big grow. They are gonna have to be autos as I have no real way of sealing out all light leaks I’m still going to grow a cpl photos in my box but I dI’d get the go ahead… merry Christmas to me lmao

9 Likes

You better be very nice to her :grimacing::hugs::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m sure the ring had something to do with the mind change lol

5 Likes

Definitely didn’t hurt :grimacing::+1:

3 Likes

Congrats!!! We are the luckiest men in the world aren’t we?
#1 found ilgm
#2 see #1
#3 the coolest wives
Check,check,check !!

5 Likes

@Nug-bug
Checked of all three also so im not n the luckiest man club as well brother haha

2 Likes

LMAO if my misses says yes to something too easily it means she’s already waiting for some bad news to get back to me credit card bills or some other expense she wants me to cover and didn’t want to ask. Mind you I am quite focused once a idea comes to mind so not easily dissuaded and I usually cover all bases and think things through very logically before doing anything

6 Likes

I try to think logically but every now and then there’s this little kid inside who makes me do it… lmao we have all got wonderful women who not only put up with all of our shit but let us grow this wounderful plant and purchase what we need to make this grow our best… I’m currently looking for a camper to convert into a huge grow room… can’t build a shed without raising eyebrows as I have a garage that is more sq ft than my house.

3 Likes

When I build our addition I am building a basement she gets new master I get new grow space our give and take

4 Likes