Lets do this my 1st time @ doing clones

hey peps how we doing all is good coming along

2 Likes

hey family jst a update al clones doing good changed some too new pots and now it time to make a new side veg room or get a another big tent maybe do cheap one and make any one wat u think

ere foto

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Screwauger @OldSkunk @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971

7 Likes

Nice bruv they are doing great looking nice and healthy.

1 Like

Looks like a happy family there.

1 Like

Girls are looking happy :+1:

1 Like

hey peps jst a update grils are doing good ready to pot some more clone up also guy some of the plants look dry at the bottom but the rest is good wat is that about @Screwauger @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

heres some foto

@Myfriendis410 @WillyJ @Screwauger @Mikos

5 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Green is where it’s at Brother!! Great work…

1 Like

This is beautiful, I love to grow like this

@Shuggz You have had some great success. Sorry if I’ve overlooked the correct times to pull off starters for clones. I’ve got 2 GL and 3 NL that are 1.5 months old, they are all healthy now and growing like a weed and I was wondering when I can start some close. I’ve heard it was when the light schedule changes.A ny advice would certainly be appreciated. Way to go Shuggz.

yo bro your in veg if so then take frm bottom now u can take the 4 bottomn ones or jst the 2 frm the bottom i hope this helps

so here ere a update so i made a vegging corner on one side of the room 4x4x6 and put the mhid lite in there and jst use the tent for flowering ere some foto

also pepes i need to rename the babys of my 1st grow cause they are no longer blue widow nor is it a kush but a real hybred these are the clones of the ones i got in flower @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Flyr @Mikos @Donaldj @dbrn32

4 Likes

Looking good bro. I have abit of a issue right now with powder mildew i am told am ready to throw in the towel.

how u bro and thanks

Not to good my friend

you will be good my blessin are wid you

1 Like

My plants have powdery mildue i was told so i just ordered neem oil on line get tht tomz hopefully i caught it in time to save my crop. The whole place getting scrubbed top to bottom. So i will probz have to keep my girls in a makeshift box for a day so i can scrub the grow room. Not a happy bunny as if i dont have enough to do.

u will be good u can get neem oil frm any punjabi shop