LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

She’s traumatized, naturally, but she’s a strong one. The hardest part was when he put the gun to the back of her head.

All she could think about was the two that were executed in Orlando that way. She’s going to get out of the store level. They’ll either have to promote her to district manager or she will go to a new company.

My son also wants her to carry, but it would have done more harm than good in this case. They were on her before she knew anyone was there. Knocking her to the ground like he did would have exposed the weapon and he would have likely shot her.

I think I am beyond rage. I’m actually thinking quite clearly, which doesn’t happen with rage. My thoughts are just a little more violent than I would like to entertain right now.

Anger is a weakness of mine. The sociopath in me comes quickly if I don’t keep it in check. I don’t relish the thought of a psychotic break during my time of weakness. So I smoke.

My hope is to maintain my composure when they are found. I’ll make sure they fully understand what it means to fear for your own life. FULL UNDERSTANDING!!!

As long as I can maintain, all will get taken care of. If not, …

Yeah I took delivery on my goldleaf beans picked up 20 for half off Roberts bday sale
Couldnt say no at those prices
Thanks for the kind words bro

3 Likes

I just checked the mailbox and I got my 10 SSH and my 5 GL’s

happy days I want to thank the staff and team and @RobertBergman @ILGM.Support you guys never disappoint and always come through I thank you for what you do for all of us each day if I’ve had a problem you guys have done everything to fix it but I’ve only had one issue out of the eight orders I’ve had now one out of 8 is not bad and you fix the one that I was having an issue with 100% back I❤️GM @latewood @Majiktoker @garrigan62 @Aquaponic_Dumme you guys rock and have been a huge help as well

7 Likes

Happy days

my happy chronic window

13 Likes

Nice :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

How do you get the bud that big? Nice!

2 Likes

wow @Hogmaster that chronic widow sure is looking fine!

2 Likes

Love :heart: is how I do it

5 Likes

I’m glad at the very least no one was harmed, there is that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@FloridaSon …very sad to hear about that incident and your wife, I hope she’s feeling a little better and real happy to hear she’s home safe.
It sounds like you were all traumatized…my best wishes the guy gets caught and punished.

That would do it every time , @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I humbly accept your gratitude! :smiley: On behalf of the Support team; And, you have to include Claire, and Roy; We are so glad that you are so happy :smiley: :slight_smile: :+1: Here Here!

3 Likes

Thanks my friends

2 Likes

Hear we go some natural light

they smell is unbelievable this my friends I cannot wait to let you know how it is 20% plus THC in very high CBD

9 Likes

Beautiful, just gorgeous.

1 Like

Looks super brother

1 Like

Look like it snowed in there😁

1 Like

Look at the frostttt

@floridason just reading this - hoping your wife and employee are OK - that’s just crazy - what is the world coming too :disappointed:

2 Likes

And that’s why you are the Master @hogmaster! Your plants look amazing -super healthy and sparkly frost!