LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

Exactly that’s why I don’t really count them

1 Like

I don’t count what doesn’t count, lol

1 Like

Nice job bud

@bob31 The first two weeks it’s on a 12 on 12 off cycle I don’t count that first two weeks of being in the flower because it’s transitioning into flower

1 Like

I don’t count it either @Hogmaster !

1 Like

So looks like we all agree lol those weeks don’t count
Keep up the great work boys

These are my ssh under screen 1 week in preflower @Hogmaster
Should bud up nicely

5 Likes

Shoulds ass it will have great buds lol I actually ordered 10 SSH 5+53 and five goldleaf half off ordered at the beginning of the month I’m excited but hell I’m always excited looking good my brother

1 Like

@hogmaster thanks for clarifying I was wondering about that

1 Like

@Sl1 anytime that’s what we’re all here for to help each other out

1 Like

Thank you my friend, I feel like I’m all taking and no giving at my experience level so I do appreciate all the help from everyone, couldn’t do this alone!

1 Like

You’ll get there no hurry the main thing is getting you through your grow in making sure you’re happy

1 Like

At least that’s what I like to do I enjoy getting on here to help people and share my pictures if there something I can do to help someone I’m all about it

1 Like

The @FloridaSon is here how’s it going bro

1 Like

Hey since you are here,can you tell me if a bag of ffof 1.5cf is enough for 5g,bucket @Hogmaster

1 Like

Yeah you can do three or 4-5 gallon pots with 1.5 ft.³ bag @Nug-bug

4 Likes

I’m doing ok, Brother. Trying to distract my violent thoughts at the moment.

My wife and an employee were held up at gun point. Two punks in masks right as she was locking the door for the night.

Gun to her head except for when he was using it to hit her in the ribs telling her to hurry up. They knocked out the employee and drug him out of her sight like a bag of trash.

We have some people trying to find them before the cops do…

4 Likes

@FloridaSon Excuse my language but holy shit that’s why I don’t leave the house without a gun anymore these days I remember when I never had to lock my car or take the keys out or lock the house people are bat shit crazy if you need anything my friend please Don’t hesitate to ask if there’s anything I can do please let me know that sucks man that’s hard core is your wife doing OK

2 Likes

Dude that is f&$@&d up! I’m sorry your wife and employee had that happen. Hope everything turns out for you and yours @FloridaSon.

2 Likes

Man I’m sorry for the ordeal your wife went through and can’t imagine your rage.

1 Like

sorry to hear that @FloridaSon, how is your wife? i cannot imagine what you are going through right now… i would flip

1 Like