LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

i have tried twice @Hogmaster, do you have your volume down?

1 Like

If you get in touch with him @BIGE feel free to pass my info along
Iā€™ll try the Skype thing when I get home bud
Thanks

ok,will do @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE all good he reached out to me and we connected thanks for the help

2 Likes

Thanks @BIGE appreciate it

2 Likes

yaā€™ll are welcomeā€¦nothing to itā€¦lol

1 Like

I donā€™t have any really good close-ups but hereā€™s a few pictures if you more days

13 Likes

Maybe weeks I havenā€™t decided itā€™s all milky for some reason on the white windows I always have trouble with them turning Amber at least on the autos

3 Likes

They look great. Canā€™t wait for some time to pass so my northern lights auto looks like that

2 Likes

@Hogmaster
They look great :+1: I may need to try those autos out one day still not sure I like the idea of them but every one that grows them seems to like them :thinking:
Happy growing brother

1 Like

I finished the white widow the week I came back forgot to do an update on that I ended up with 2.88 ounces dry from my white widow 10 day dry now itā€™s curing

iā€™ll post a picture of the jar to gallon latch jar over half full

16 Likes

Nice :+1: curing is a good thing Lol
Wish it didnā€™t take so dam long hahaha

3 Likes

I had not tried any of it until yesterday and I wasnā€™t even going to do that but it actually has a citrus taste to it and itā€™s a white widow super stoked here in about 2 1/2 months she will be perfect

1 Like

looks good @Hogmaster! those trichs look just right brother!

2 Likes

So much amber :slight_smile: time to slide back in the chair and relax now @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to follow if you donā€™t mind. I also use FF ocean mix and water with distilled water. I also have the same size grow tent. I just started an auto germinating in paper towel yesterday. hopefully will be going in soil tomorrow.

3 Likes

@Zaccharayou can absolutely follow me anytime and Iā€™m here for any questions you have If you put it in a paper towel yesterday and he is already ready to go and soil and you can absolutely follow me I actually just started another journal the other day I will be sure to tag you right now and I will be throwing an auto in the mix as well

2 Likes

Thank you @Hogmaster!! The seed has popped so by tomorrow more than that little white piece should be showing. I have my 5 gal pot ready!

2 Likes

Youā€™re awesome Hog, Iā€™m blown away dude! Man those buds look so good, if only you lived closer lol!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

The vacuum?