LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

People are insane! I carry a 9mm almost everywhere I go (legally) just for times like this. I’m really sorry to hear and I hope everyone is ok.

3 Likes

Jezzz bro it that was me they would hope the cops got to them before I did
Glad your better half is well
And I hope you guys find them string them up and give them a proper correction
@FloridaSon :v: My southern brother

2 Likes

Looking incredible @Hogmaster you’re doing so good dude, I love to see your plants!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Carried one then and I carry one now it’s like your ■■■■■■■■■■ you don’t leave home without it

9 Likes

I cannot believe just from the way it looks it looks like it has a long time to go but you put it under a microscope and every single try, is milky and in the process Of turning Amber it says it has a short six to eight week flowering time The smell is incredible and I am getting super stoked

have a abundant amount of bud bornlol

10 Likes

that is some great looking bud there @Hogmaster, awesome pictures also!

1 Like

Had a small branch break the other day got a little dried and trim man the stuff is awesome

right now every tric is milky i’m going to give it at least another week or at least a day or two before I go out of town for a few days at Colorado get some Keef cola and some other fun stuff and drive to Wyoming and then drive back to Colorado in the same day for another day or two of fun

12 Likes

That looks nice bro lucky break hahahaha
Pun intended :hugs:

4 Likes

You are very lucky, that looks to be some excellent herb. Happy smoking brother…I always enjoy following your posts, tried some of your techniques out even…

1 Like

@Hogmaster, what is kief cola?

1 Like

@Alteredmindset that really means a lot to me coming from anyone even if there’s one little thing that I do different that can help someone makes me happy that’s why am always running out because I give to anyone who needs it and don’t expect any money for it refused to take it but I thank you for the compliment that means so much to me

2 Likes

@Alteredmindset what kind of techniques are you using

I do lurk a lot, kind of quite, like to listen more than talk, tried the the stalk split, I think I mucked it up a little, definately the LED’s, and just in general following your grows as well.

1 Like

And just so you know I did make a big discovery in the water that I use if I use city water I get half the crystals I would if I use distilled water white widow with distilled water

and without this is city water you tell me if you can see a differenceso I’m going back to it not quite as light green but I’m going back to distilled water

8 Likes

I do not live in the city, so, in my area, being a farming community, has allowed me to to have a more balanced grow. I think that I may try distilled to see if there is a difference from the water in my community. If so, then, I will choose which one is best, my next grow will be two sour diesels, and I will do a side by side comparrison, and share it. I am curious to see if it would also have a drastic effect on cloning as well. Any edge is better than having a dull sword.

1 Like

I agree with that 100% my friend I think I have 10 plants going on my 200 acres one outside in my garden at the house two in my tent and just started to more seeds that I’ve made calling it hogs sour skunk just sour diesel skunk mix

1 Like

I really enjoy the sour diesel strain, I smoked it once and was crushed, pain was so gone and the effects were pleasant, of course this was from someone else that grew it. I wish that I could grow outside, to many neighbors and that would be bad.

1 Like

I gorilla grow in a very unfriendly state but I make it friendly for me anyhow

3 Likes

I will be asking advice on that when I have my own land, enjoy my privacy the older I get.

1 Like

I’m very fortunate that we have very fertile soil in the Midwest I can go from indoor to outdoor don’t use any nutrients outdoors it does it all by itself very lucky

1 Like