Latest you can clone

I did on my California Dream clones…worked out just fine…and it gave me a point to monitor new growth… :seedling:

2 Likes

Here are my clones !

4 Likes

Love the treadmill for a grow stand…lol :wink:

3 Likes

I noticed that too. If I’m not mistaken it’s a NordicTrac. At least he’s using it for something. Mine just collected dust.

3 Likes

Could raise the angle to get the sun is what I was thinking…sweet grow all the same!

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s our treadmill and it sees action!
We’re a little limited on space so only have a small grow area and LOTS of happy plants right now :grin:

1 Like

@Sl1 what size pots are you growing in?

@sasquatch those are five gallon cloth

1 Like

Correction, that funky little one on top right is ILGM auto Blueberry!

@Sl1 I’m always amazed at how compact the indoor grows are. Mine are outside and almost 6ft tall. They aren’t autos though but still a huge contrast.

I just realized yours are clones too… to early for me to be thinking I guess.

2 Likes

@sasquatch only the Blueberry is an auto the others are photoperiods.

2 Likes

@Capt_Seeweed @Sl1 got another quick question on the clones. Typically, how long does it take for a clone to establish roots? I know there’s a lot of factors but on average

It took mine about 3 weeks…

3 weeks into blooming or from the start of growing? Three weeks into blooming would be great

Skip that, I didn’t see the reply above yours but that is excellent information too. It certainly would need to be part of the equation.

I think you want to take them in veg or during the streach period of flower in the first two weeks @Majiktoker can you chime in here

You can clone any time through flower up until harvest and when,they are in aggressive vegetative stage (when they grow mass amounts a day and the stage before transitioning to flower)

3 Likes

@bob31 This one of the 2 clones from the earlier picture. Thought I was going to lose it but its bounced back and has added a couple sets of leaves. Just transplanted in to a big pot and set it out with the other plants to see what happens

2 Likes

@Sasquatch the new growth looks great! She’s gonna be the star of the show!

1 Like

We shall see. Happy its still alive!

3 Likes