Late start Grow Journal - beginner auto flower mix - outdoor grow

That was the oddest thing came to the journal it just showed the pictures and what you would said but no one else had commented that it scrolled up on me then I scrolled back down and you had all kinds of help please feel free To @ in front of anyone’s name you need help and feel comfortable talking to like @bob31 i’ve grown a ton of autos so if you have any other issues please feel free to hit me up otherwise you’re in great hands :pig2:

2 Likes

I think I understand @bob31. If my water had been 7.5 would it have adjusted back to 7? My water has a high pH naturally and I have to adjust it down so I don’t think I need to worry when the lime runs out. But I won’t be able to test runoff because they are in the ground now. So that’s a dilemma.

Thanks @Hogmaster I appreciate all the info you guys offer. Are your autos inside or outside?

Both I actually have probably one of the worlds are those currently been going for an a half months now and I have three inside that I do along with five photos

3 Likes

Nice looking plants there @Hogmaster . How old are they? My husband thinks I’m obsessing over the small size of mine. How do you monitor the pH of your runoff?

That one is actually 4 1/2 months old I think it’s one of the smallest autos ever don’t on my outdoor I don’t know if it was the soil or what I just put it in my garden but about an hour ago I put a gorilla glue in the garden that’s about a week and a half two weeks old but it’s a photo

but this was also a seed that I had made

1 Like

Good luck with that one. Looks good to my untrained eye. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with you.

I will have to take some close-up pictures for you it’s actually really funny it’s completely Amber and ready

1 Like

Update 6/17/17: Ugh! Rain finally stopped here overnight after several days and some heavy downpours but it’s been damp and gross most of the day. I’ve been fighting a nasty spring cold so wasn’t venturing out in the gross weather to check on the plants. Went out a little bit ago and the lack of sun is plaguing me. One of my Blueberry’s has some moldy bud/stem rot.

I actually saw the brown leaves and was checking those out when I separated them and this white fuzzy stuff was deep inside near the stem.

I cut that out and anything around it that was surrounded by the mold and went through the plant and sure enough found a little more.

I clipped that out too. Below is a close up after I clipped it.

I went though all the other plants to make sure no others had issues and this appears to be the only one. I am hoping the sun comes out enough tomorrow to thoroughly dry it out but we have chances of rain again over the next few days in the forecast. I don’t think there is really anything I can do but hope for the best since they are in the ground.
@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @Ragnar @bob31 @Willd and anyone else

1 Like

Try to cover them with some thing

1 Like

Like a tarp or something or more like a bucket? @Majiktoker

Thanks @bob31

1 Like

@AnneBonny Sorry to see that!

Yes a tarp would be perfect

that is bad news @AnneBonny sorry to hear this!

2 Likes

@Majiktoker Thanks. A tarp it is.

2 Likes

Sorry to see that, it happens sometimes outdoor in bad year, hope everything works out well…

2 Likes

Ugh I gotta hike out to check my supreme haze tmrw morning. We got hit with the same down pour ur talking about n today didn’t really get very sunny one state up either ;/ Mon and Tues is supposed to be sunny isn’t it though right?

@Tonyb Here they are saying 30% chance of showers Monday and 50% chance Tuesday but the rest of the week looks good. Fingers crossed.

Oh jezzzz @AnneBonny that stinks
And I think your on point not much you can do
Sorry :neutral_face: Maybe covering as majiktoker suggested will prevent the rest from getting effected
Maybe clear plastic if you have it so sun can still get at them and uv and ir will hit them as well

1 Like

Maybe consider this @AnneBonny

1 Like