Last Grow Sour D / Bubba Kush 2015

Here are some shots from my last outdoor grow
They loaded in reverse chronological order, oldest last.

5 Likes

They look great!
:cherry_blossom:

Throbbing Trichomes

4 Likes

lol That looks freaky! Attack of the giant trichomes!!!
:cherry_blossom:

I think I see the problem @Willd you put down east are growing your plants in reverse order of everyone else? I thought the only did that down under?

LOL

Good Stuff!

1 Like

That’s a great effect @Willd hahahaha
And that looked like a nice grow what did it yield you if you don’t mind me asking sir

Enough I didn’t have to grow in 2016 and have been able to donate quite a bit and perfected some potent and delicious edible recipes with no fear of running out before harvesting this The ILGM DownEast 12 come Oct 2017.
If you’re going to NECANN in Boston this April, we can discuss in more detail.

1 Like

They look amazing, I still have 17 minutes before I can do any likes but me likes a lot my friend, I only hope mine do half that well, what is bubble hash by the way

I’d love to get any of your edible recipes you can share with me my friend

I sure am surprised not to find a ton of results for bubble hash in the forum hmm. I will post some stuff about how to make it
So you take frozen trim and a bucket of ice & water cold and agitate it lightly for a period of time to separate the trics from the leaf. Then you run the matter through increasingly finer screens trapping everything but the finest of trics down to the last bag where they’re collected then dried. I’ll put some more stuff up and shoot ya some more recipes. I"s nearly 4:20 so it’s time to indulge. Have a good evening and look for some posts tomorrow. Today is the only day my wife and I have off together so we’re going to goof off for a while more.
Actually just found the video I leared from

2 Likes

Thanks @Willd my friend appreciate it and you and Mrs Willd have a great time,oh can you put that on my thread for me if you don’t mind buddy

2015 Harvest Products still in use

FLOWERS

BROWNIE BITES

GRANOLA

OIL CAPS

CANNA CAPS

GLYCERINE TINCTURE

INFUSED OIL

HONORABLE MENTION BUT NO PICS INFUSED BUTTER BUBBLE HASH BLONDIES
1 Like