Just Want To Get This Right

It’s been 9 days since my last post and I know I was told 1-2 Wks more but this is only my 2nd harvest and the first trying to go by the trichomes and I want to get this right. My Blueberries have been in 12\12 light for 70 days but I think the trichomes are still to clear.

5 Likes

I would personally wait a touch longer. I bet you have at least another week (or 2). Some still look a little clear to me.

It is personal preference though. I prefer only a little amber but definitely everything cloudy.

Looking nice though :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah it looks like you still have a little while. You want at least cloudy before you start to think. It can be waitin game. I have some ww and ak47 that have went past their average period and I’m so excited. I just put them in the dark for a couple of days. I have a sample bud off of the AK that’s dryin right now November smells great

3 Likes

Beat me to it brother. How’s it been goin up north?

2 Likes

I agree with these guys. You’ve got good trichomes but still clear. Another couple of weeks.

2 Likes

All good man. Just chilling outside seeing if I can answer a few questions :slight_smile: I’d ask how you are, but I fear to sidetrack his thread. I hope all is well!

1 Like

I know you didn’t ask this but it just came to mind. Are you still feeding nutes?

You’re probably at the point (or real soon) that you want to give just plain water to let the plant process any remaining nutes before harvest. At least that’s what I did/do.

1 Like

No I’m not. Just gave them a what will probably their last watering yesterday w\nute flushing solution.

1 Like

Thanks, grow two went much better that the first and looking for #3 to be better than #2.

1 Like

Dang, that’s what I was told 9 days ago. I’m sure glad I got a Carson Orb. If I would have done this the way I did it last time I probably would have pulled these a few days ago. I’m enjoying the crap out of this and I don’t even partake any more. And people here have been great.

1 Like

Apparently you gain a lot of weight on the last couple weeks, they become more desne. I’d personally be happy if they took ages to go cloudy! More weight more value my friend.

1 Like

Once they start changing from clear to cloudy to amber does that happen very quickly?

Mine seemed like it took FOREVER! I’d say three weeks from cloudy to harvest. Something like that.

3 Likes

I just took this pic from one of my Blueberries that had to grow under a little deferent condition. It looks like I may have some cloudy trichomes on this plant. Any opinions?

4 Likes