Just sharing a Lil somthin , somthin

I screwed up… lol here is my girls now …
1 ilgm ssh , 1 ilgm ww , 1 cali fruitykush , 1 juicy fruit and 2 kb2’s…
About 7 week’s into flower… :wink:

I’m pretty stoned… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

27 Likes

@Whodat66 , @Wishingilivedina420state @WillyJ
@MacGyverStoner ,@Majiktoker , @Fever , @MAXHeadRoom , @Countryboyjvd1971 , @garrigan62 @Niala

3 Likes

@peachfuzz

And what mite that be ?

Will

1 Like

A bunch of medicine… :wink:
Sorry … scroll up for more info… lol… :wink:
@AnneBonny @Majiktoker @Tylan @daz49 @ScareCrows26 @Mrcrabs @Screwauger

4 Likes

@peachfuzz

ok i see very nice do ya feel like a pro ? you should !

Will

9 Likes

Nice grow! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

@peachfuzz… very nice, making me jealous… I want another harvest :joy:!!! They look beautiful…You have a right to be proud and enjoy your medication :rofl::leaves::herb::seedling:

6 Likes

Man isn’t growing meds so addicting!?
I find growing to be addicting compared to smoking. People who said smoking is addicting probably haven’t tried growing yet…

Love the set up! Keep me up to date please!

@peachfuzz
I think I’m going to steal your cloner set up Mwahaha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

@peachfuzz - 8’ tall. Yikes is right! My worst nightmare. I see you have a SCROG net. How tall were they when you added the net? Did you keep raising the net??

3 Likes

They were 6’ tall when I put them into flower… they were old and neglected because I’m a jack@$$ like that sometimes , so now there growing into the lights… it is what it is with this run… I normally don’t do that , I just lagged on getting things in order… the net is just there really for support at the moment… the plants were too old to really try to scrogg them down… :wink:
I soon as I get those out I’ll be showing how I scrogg… lol :wink:
@HappyCamper

6 Likes

Hahaha I’ve been there myself @peachfuzz hahaha to funny :smile:
Glad I’m not the jack ass on this forum hahaha
Happy growing buddy :v:CB :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Nice lookin crop! Thick enough to take a catnap on :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

@peachfuzz we all make mistakes, have you read my thread? I’ve made more then most, and done some really dumb stuff. Your plants look awesome, big fat colas. I think your doing great. Keep it up

2 Likes

Hey @peachfuzz how many gallons a day are those plants drinking? Mine aren’t close to that size lol Maybe 3 foot tall with being bent over.

I have 4 in one 26 gallon tote and 2 in a 15 gallon. The 4 drink about 5 gallons a day and the 2 maybe 1 to 1-1/2 gallons.

Thirsty little bitches

1 Like

Not as much as you would think… the 6 that are in the 5 gallon bubble buckets were emptied last night and I refilled them with 2 1/2 gallons and I probably won’t add any more water until tomorrow or maybe the next day…
The plants in the rdwc totes are going to start drinking pretty heavily soon , but even then the totes hold 17 gallons and I let them get down to 10 to 13 gallons before adding anything… also I should tell you that through the flowering stage I let the water level fall a gallon every 3 weeks and only empty and replace with new nutrients every 3 weeks… so basically I start at 17 gallons and after 3 weeks I refill to 16 gallons and 3 weeks later I refill to 15 gallons and I do this to allow the plants to grow more oxygen roots it seems to keep them healthy and let’s me worry less incase my power go’s out that my plants won’t drown without the pumps running. … :wink:
@Snowman

6 Likes

I have never thought about doing that. Might have to try it. I usually fill her up till about 3" short of the net pot, let it go a day or two and then fill her up again with good ol phed water.

What do you think about filling it that high? I like the thought of creating oxygen roots. My power seems to go out multiple times a winter.

2 Likes

When I start out at 17 gallons there is a 1 inch air gap between the water and the net cup , I think it’s almost a 2 inch drop for every gallon… :wink:
I’ve actually turned the pumps off on purpose on my bubble buckets as an experiment with different levels of water to see how long my plants could live without the pumps running… if you get on YouTube and type in kratky method you will see more about what I’m doing by decreasing the water level and why it’s beneficial , but every system is different in how much water it can hold , so it’s just something your going to have to play with… :wink:
I find that as the plant gets older and the root structure gets bigger that it likes to have more oxygen and the plants seem to stay healthier… :wink:
@Snowman

7 Likes

I watched a short vid about it. I’ll have to do some more research later. Sound interesting that’s for sure.

Ya you can never have too much oxygen! I think lol

1 Like

@peachfuzz Aï ya Aï ya Aï !!! Awsome !!! :eyes::eyes::eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: brother :+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand::+1::ok_hand:

Phenomenal :laughing::wink:

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v:

2 Likes

They really look great. Awesome job

1 Like