Just Harvested, have 2 questions

I just harvested 2 plants and had a few questions. First i need to thank Countryboyjvd and ILGM for helping me with light questions and other stuff. :grinning:
Here is the questions:

1. I harvested and tried Blue Dream and an old sac seed i call “Short bus”. When i tried them i was very surprised that it was smooth and gentle. no choking or coughing. I have had other stuff that was harsh and evil. Is this a reason to grow your own? Could it be that way because i grew indoors and used no bug spray or chemicals? The effect is wonderful and i have no complaints. Just wondered if this is a normal result.
  2. Now that i have my harvest bagged, should i keep it in the freezer or just a cool dark place? just don’t want to ruin all the work put in.
    Thanks for reading, Happy 4th of July to all.
3 Likes
  1. Totally normal! Enjoy your fresh, home grown buds! I always say to my friends, “I know every little nutrient that went into making the buds that I grow. You have no idea what’s in street weed though!”

2. Keep it in an airtight container, like a jar. In a cool, dark place, like your sock drawer lol!

@Countryboyjvd1971 really is the man!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

jeez never storing in my sock drawer points at mr sockie grins

1 Like

It’s was my pleasure @zerosyce hope you enjoy your harvest :+1::v::cowboy_hat_face: CB
@ktreez420 is on point as usual so follohis instructions as far as storage :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks a million Ktreez420 and Countryboyjvd! Now i must decide what to grow next!
Much thanks!

4 Likes

Ahh I love this community. I’d love to meet some of you lot one day if I’m in the US. Congrats on your harvest my man, would love to see pics… (I just switched to 12 12 after 3 1/2 month veg

2 Likes

Please, if you’re ever planning on coming to the US @McLovin777 you better let me know because you’re more than welcome at my house! I’ve still gotta make a trip this year out to see @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971!

3 Likes

Sup bro man

2 Likes

I’m with @ktreez420 if you head this way let me know brother

1 Like

lol what’re you guys doing up?! @Hogmaster and @Countryboyjvd1971!

2 Likes

Haha I can’t wait to meet up @ktreez420 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

You should check out my girls

Guna check un out now hog, and will certainly do gents, anyone know any good strip clubs/cassino? :flight_departure:

Will be a good time @Hogmaster
@ktreez420 I’m up at 230 am every day brother lol

2 Likes

Depends what city you’re in

1 Like