Jus need some basic advice,plz help

Well it won’t let me upload the pic but I really need to know if im going in the right direction I’ve never made it this far into a grow something has always happened, how long is it usually from the time it’s bout 1 inch tall till flowering I have no idea what strain of seed im using but I have 8 23watt 1600 lumens on one plant, c02 pads, humidifier, and 2 fans along with my nutrients and pH kit and im doing 22 hours on 2 hours off

The twisting and warped leaves is pointing to some nutrient uptake problem.

Are you sure you are not over watering?

What is the pH of the root zone, as well as what is in the water you give it?

What type of soil and what is the NPK ratio in the soil?

Your lighting is likely inadequate. You need about 50 actual real watts of light per square foot of the plant’s canopy. Well maybe not with 8x23 watt bulbs above the one plant or in a small closet.

We could use so much more info. What are the parameters in your grow?

Let’s get you started with a ILGM support ticket that my buddy, Latewood, had first developed for our ILGM support forum. It’s is a great checklist of things in your plant’s environment that might help give us an idea of what could be going wrong.

Answer all the relevant questions the best you can, if you do not know, or do not use something, just say so or put ‘NA’.

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/runoff) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

I moved a post to a new topic: I am growing one plant and need some help with lighting

Strain is unknown bag seed. But it was very potent bud.
Indoor
About 32x32x40 ish space
Soil-1-2 gallon pot
PH is 6.3-6.6
dyna-go 9_3_6
Temp stays in high 70s I know it’s a little high but I have a small fan on it whenever the lights are on.
Lights are on 20-4 ratio 8 of the 23 watt cfl daylight bulbs about 13,000 lumens
1 small fan on plant and a bigger fan facing out of closet to keep air fresh lol a 160 ml 5.0v humidifier and I keep c02 pads hung close to the plant
it’s around 5 weeks old and that’s starting the timer when it was about 1 inch tall with the 4 first leaves.

@Bman,

6.3 to 6.6 is the pH of what?

High 70’s is not too bad at all, especially in a soil grow.

Are you sure you are not over watering it?

You are right, it could look healthier. The look of your leaves keeps pointing me to these areas, maybe leaf bloat from over watering, or stress in the leaves from a pH imbalance, or maybe a nutrient build up in the soil. A measurement of soil fertility, or a total dissolved solids or electrical conductivity meter reading of your run-off, as well as the pH of the run-off, could help us identify these things.

As well as the concentration of the dyna-gro feedings in EC or TDS would help.

this is her now, should I start flowering

How much more room do you have between the top of plant and the light?

I think you have been giving too much water and it’s the results of which youre seeing in the leaves. Depending on specifics such as, watering technique/device, quantity, and frequency there could also be uneven soil distribution and water flow. Those can also lead to nutrient build up and ph imbalance. If youre wanting to flower soon, you might consider letting the plant dry out first. Depending on how wet it is, this could take you a week. Really though, you should wait to flower when you have this kink resolved, ph is normal, and youre seeing more healthy growth. Good luck.

Only about 3 or 4 inches and okay I’ll try drying it out