June 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

http://ilgmforum.com/c/fun-and-facts/bud-of-the-month

And just scroll through the list @Laurap

4 Likes

I just received an email letting me know that my seeds are on the way.:grin: I choose Green Crack for my seeds and will be starting a new journal once I get them. Thank You ILGM and @latewood for doing this.
Two years ago today I was having a five way bypass at Umass Hospital in Worcester Ma. I never would of thought that I’d be here growing my own cannabis and winning a prize for doing it. Well winning a prize anyway.

16 Likes

Nicely Done, Sir! @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

Thanks @bob31 I appreciate it.

@hillcrest21678 gets my vote. Very nice colors

Good for you. This is the reason I teach. When someone gets off narcotics becuase they are medicating with Cannabis; It warms my :heart:

2 Likes

This contest is over. Maybe wrong month…Max?

@NTMAREMACH that was my choice also you wont be disappointed if you have never grown them before this is what your getting

11 Likes

Congratulations @NTMAREMACH

1 Like

Congratulations on first place @NTMAREMACH
beautiful buds to harvest and free seeds, a win/win :wink:!

1 Like

You fully deserved it :wink: :grinning:@ntmaremach… cannot wait to see your next entry :grinning::sunglasses:… Sadly, I will not be able to present a new growth until next year… Until then, I may present my Chocolope, here and there, until this time… Next new growth… :wink: :grinning:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Thank You @Wishingilivedina420state @kabongster @Oldstoner and @Niala that Chronic Widow does produce some nice looking buds.I’m in the process of harvesting four plants. Three Girl Scout Cookies Extreme and one Chronic Widow. I’m about 1/3 done and it’s taking up three levels on the 36" dia.,rack. I’ll be turning these daily until dry. The top two levels are CW

13 Likes

Very nice my friend, love the pics keepem coming. I’m growing some GSCX now and gonna harvest next week. Hope mine looks that good.

2 Likes

@Oldstoner Looking at your beautiful bud was hard not to pick for the BOM for July. I hope I can repeat your successful grow. Let me know how you like it as I’ll be starting two of these once I get them in.

2 Likes

It was a nice day to go to the Post Office and check for mail. I have both a street and a PO address. This package was suppose to arrive at my street address but ended up at the PO. I’ll be starting three of these today and will be starting a Journal for this grow. Thank You @latewood and ILGM for everything.
Here’s a small sampling bud I cut from some Gold Leaf I have in flower which I entered into the Aug. BOM contest along with the GC seeds I won from June. Life is good.

12 Likes