June 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

@NTMAREMACH HAS MY VOTE

3 Likes

Good job every one :+1::ok_hand:… It’s really a hard choice to make, however, since it take a winner, my vote goes to @Jmesser80 , just because he did’nt cut the fan leaves and for the awesome colors,:heart_eyes::+1::ok_hand:, great job…

~Al :v: :innocent:

4 Likes

Northeast you will need to edit your post and put an @ symbol in front of ntmaremach name :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for your support BIGE and Nug-bug , it’s really appreciated :+1: :v: :innocent:

3 Likes

Looks like it is going to get interesting :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve gone back and forth with this since the voting started and have decided on @Niala for my pick. Awesome job and bud my friend. I also want to thank everyone for your votes and compliments.

5 Likes

Thanks ntmaremach, it’s really appreciated, :+1::ok_hand:… I had difficulty to make my final decision too :relaxed:… It came down to 3 and your’s was one of them :wink:… You did an awesome job and bud too, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Very tough to decide.
We get samples from the winner correct? :joy:
I’m kinda partial to the blue dream so @hillcrest21678 has my vote.
Great job everyone, enjoy the fruits of your labor.

6 Likes

Not as many entries this month but some quality looking bud @NTMAREMACH has my vote this month. Gret job bud

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH gets my vote , I have to say everyone did a great job and as for size beven that’s huge.

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH that gets my vote
Love the CW :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Great job Al and the competition is very good this month as always!

@Niala gets my June vote.

All look fantastic!

6 Likes

@NTMAREMACH you got my vote. Beautiful bud

4 Likes

@ntmaremach… beautiful bud my friend!.. yew!

4 Likes

@NTMAREMACH gets my vote. Very nice looking my friend

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH gets my vote this month. Great grow and bud structure :+1:

3 Likes

@NTMAREMACH takes the prize. That bud is beautiful! Now I guess I’ll have to order that strain. Thanks a lot. …

5 Likes

beautiful buds, every one of them…I’d be happy to sample them all…my vote goes to @Niala for that packed with pistils picture of pot!

6 Likes

Thanks a lot bob and kabongster for your vote, it’s really appreciated my friends…:innocent::grinning:

4 Likes

If I voted on a regular basis. This would have been my choice. Beautiful.

I saw another entry I could have loved if the image were not so blurry :slight_smile: You know who you are.

Nice job to both of you, and nice job for all entries.

Hillcrest. Awesome Bud.

3 Likes