July 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Thanks brother, yes, it is very pleasant mellow stuff…your bud looks amazing, I bet it will taste as well…

2 Likes

Im going spooky! Very well defined bud, great color, uniform! and a not a easy strain to grow
BY the way you all are going down next month - My girls will be ready to rumble for next months
Jk

3 Likes

@Oldstoner very nice keep it up

2 Likes

Have to use the @ symbol bud for it to count. :grinning:

Thanks brother

No problem that’s a nice one. You should send samples lol.

2 Likes

Man check you guys out there’s like five of them and I want to pick but I can only choose one and that would be @Savingpvtviper Great job buddy :wink: :beers:

7 Likes

He still to hashtag @ the name of person and now you can actually change your mind if you want to because you haven’t voted yet

2 Likes

@Ron330 is getting my vote. I just want to pack a big ole bowl of that tasty bud!

1 Like

My vote goes to @Savingpvtviper that is one frosty looking bud👌
Great job in your grow! And great job to all entries it was a tough choice yet again. :+1:

3 Likes

@savingpvtviper has my vote

3 Likes

@Hogmaster is my official vote.

3 Likes

@Ragnar gets my vote! Sweet looking!

3 Likes

@Savingpvtviper gets my vote good work guy!!

2 Likes

Thanks, it was sweet lady indeed :wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

@Spooky81 - my vote but … Not looking good for you - but i just met with a russian lawyer who says she can help with some votes and election issues - hang tight she has experience lately

4 Likes

@Spooky81 gets my vote, that’s one good looking GC you got there.

3 Likes

Got a good Contest going here fellas

5 Likes

So hard to decide but @Ragnar has won my vote this month.
Hat’s off to the rest of your entries!

2 Likes

Thats an honor my friend, you know what a battle it was to just keep them alive, I wont put my plant outdoor so early next year , thats for sure…
Thank you !!!

1 Like