July 2017 Bud of the Month Contest

Thanks hillbilly That caught me off guard and I laughed so hard I bit my tongue lmfao

3 Likes

White widow autoflower, one of my 2 purple ones due to cold, harvested 2 weeks agoā€¦
Order # 135537

24 Likes

@Oldstoner, son you get my vote. Pretty Crack

2 Likes

Thank you Laurap They wont count your vote till tomorrow not that Iā€™m lobbying for votes but any placed before midnight wont count and thanks out of 6 strains I have grown this is the stinkiest sticky one yet . I canā€™t wait to taste it

4 Likes

Sorry thought started today. After midnight you get my vote. Happy Growing :v:

3 Likes

@Laurap @Oldstoner
I call for an investigation into Dutch election interference

3 Likes

Itā€™s after midnight :clock12: The poles are open
@Savingpvtviper gets my vote :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Well this was really difficult to decide on, so many beautiful girls. Though my vote :heavy_check_mark: is for @Spooky81 loving that sugar.

3 Likes

Going with @Oldstoner this time. Everyone who entered deserves a win!

2 Likes

Going with @Spooky81 , looks great.

2 Likes

have to go with @jasong

(technicality, the only bud posted, everyone else posted a cola photo, this is not ā€œcola of the monthā€)

:rofl:

(edit: not complaining, see the laughing smiley, I posted a cola photo, swishhhhhh)

3 Likes

@Ron330 Maybe this is why thereā€™s more than just buds being shown. I havenā€™t seen any plants yet though. lol

In order to show our appreciation for our Seedbank Customers; We here at ILGM would like to invite you to participate in a monthly contest. This contest is open to confirmed purchasers of seeds from our company.

To enter: You must show a picture of a plant or bud grown from seeds purchased from ILGM Seedbanks and affiliates.

Create a topic in the current ā€œBudā€ of the month Contest, by the 12th of the month. (will be created each month by Admin.) In the title, post the name of the ILGM strain you are growing, or have grown. Upload a great picture of your plant buds.

From the 13th of each month through the 23rd; We will vote. All members, and Staff are allowed to vote. We will vote by making an @memebersname reply to the ā€œBudā€ we love. The entry with the most @membersname replies; Wins. (You can also do this by clicking reply on the posted picture that you are voting for)

The ā€œBudā€ of the Month winner will receive a packet of seeds from the ILGM Seedbank. (Strain or quantity, yet to be determined.)

We cannot wait to see all the great pictures of your successful grows using Robertā€™s Seeds! :smiley:

Have a great day as always; Happy growing! lw :slight_smile:

All members entering are to make a post with a picture of their entry. Thatā€™s it! :slight_smile:

Members vote by replying to that entry post. Do not reply outside of entry posts. Only 1 vote per member or staff each month. i.e. Do not reply to more than 1 post. Thanks

Pretty simple. let us keep it that way.

ENTER BELOW :smiley:

5 Likes

You get my vote. You animal.

4 Likes

@Oldstoner , very nice brotherā€¦

3 Likes

@Ron330 you get my vote :+1::rofl:

3 Likes

So many nice buds this month. Everyone who entered gets my applause but my vote this month goes to @Ragnar for that outdoor WW

4 Likes

Thank you, Iam honored ā€¦

3 Likes

Tell ya what this just shows how crappy the Roberts ILGM seeds are, I mean sheesh these look straight out of High Times magazine. I think all these contestants may be cheating. :rofl:

4 Likes

@Ragnar that dark purple ww looks delicious I would love to be able to swap a oz of that definitely got my vote

3 Likes

@Oldstoner Great Job

2 Likes