January 2018 BOM contest. Happy New year!

I believe the cutoff for votes was last night brother, but I could be mistaken

It goes till the 31s so keep voting (per Latewood)

6 Likes

Oh ok cool. Just wondered because bob said the 28 and no where in the rules I saw says when it ends. Thanks brother

2 Likes

My bad not bobs

1 Like

I wasn’t blaming anyone buddy

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s all good

1 Like

@Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Voting is closed as of Midnight EST time this past evening. Now we will tally the votes. I can tell you that the staff feels there was at least one person or couple that committed a fraud on the contest this month. So the winner is not cut and dry at this point. We will let you know the “Official” results ASAP.

To the member/s in question; It would go a long way for you to step up and admit what you are doing, so we do not have to call you out and ban you forever. You know who you are! :wink:

To the membership. I am so sorry to drag you all through this scrutiny, but some people have no regard for rules and policies.

Thank all who participated. Overall great entries again this month. New contest will open once we resolve the cheating. Peace, lw

13 Likes

Interesting. my Bluberry shows fat Indica leaves, and your looks like a Sativa. More like the Pineapple Haze. Just sayin’ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @latewood. Here’s a couple picks from the fruit pack grow. The order is Blueberry, Strawberry, Pineapple. The B.B. pick shows the trimmed fan leaves and is 1 of the 5 plants I grew

5 Likes

Didn’t keep the upload order. Pineapple, blueberry, strawberry

2 Likes

Good deal. I just got finished with a BB and so I am so aware of how it looks. I am cloning the fruity pack in a perpetual grow as we speak. :slight_smile:

BTW

Congratulations. You won the January BOM contest.

None of the member voting issues had anything to do with you as far as we can tell; So
You win :smiley:

10 Likes

Congratulations @EarBudz, they are beautiful. Congratulations to all of the other winners, and you are because you are smoking, or soon to smoke, that beautiful bud!! :slight_smile: :green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Congrats @EarBudz! And everyone else who entered, great way to start the New Year!

5 Likes

Congratulations @EarBudz
 Don’t forget to share your future results!

5 Likes

Congrats @EarBudz

3 Likes

Congrats @EarBudz :+1::+1:

1 Like

Congrats @EarBudz

1 Like

I have confidence that you had discard the fraudulous entry or the voting one @latewood :wink::grinning:

Congratulations @EarBudz, you were one of my “runner up”

“FĂ©licitations” to all participants

~Al :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

Congrats @EarBudz A well deserved win.

1 Like