January 2017 Bud of the month contest! Ooen for entries

my vote would have to be usmcjojo. Hogmaster and Buzzardhicks are also amazing too

1 Like

put the @ sign in front of his name to tag him. Thatā€™s how the votes are counted :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Usmcjojo great job man looks delicious

4 Likes

Oh boy, this is getting harder Every month, OK @Hogmaster gets mine, Great grow my friend and a Big shout to Nwinbackyard!!!

3 Likes

Love the Gold Leaf @Buzzardhicks Great Job

1 Like

We would appreciate you all not posting pictures after entries close.

ON another note: This contest was not meant to be a photography contest, and starting in February; All entries are limited to (1) image of their plant.

NO more collageā€™, no piks of the whole grow or plant. Take some pictures, pick your favorite and use that for your entry.

Thjs will be posted at the top of the February contest page, and I will adapt the rules.

Thanks to all of you for the high quality productive and beautiful entries so far. Peace, lw - admin

11 Likes

Good call latewood It will put everyone on a more even playing field and make people really examine every entry. so your entry should just be of your favorite ā€œBUDā€ pic, not plant or grow room. correct?

2 Likes

@Hogmaster gets my vote, but there were a few very close competitors!

1 Like

theres definitly a top 3

pbs86, you just voted twice by tagging buzzard hicks, its gonna be disqualified unless you change it. Peace

2 Likes

Yeah, if you want to compliment just donā€™t put the @ before the name :+1::v::innocent:

1 Like

Lol :sweat_smile: :joy: FloridaSon, a vote without buds picture, thanks for make my day a little betterā€¦ Lmao :joy::sweat_smile::+1::ok_hand::v:

3 Likes

I am going to vote this month @garrym get;s my vote. Beautiful bud and sweet sugar coating.

VOTING ends at midnight tonight!

Thanks to all the growers who contributed. Good Luck and Happy growing.

Winner will be announced in a few days.

4 Likes

Did you Dump a bag of sugar on it??? SO Tough to call you folks are Making it hard to choose ā€¦Really serious , almost had to toss a coin this time . Glad i thought of this contest ā€¦

Hammer

8 Likes

There are some mighty nice looking buds out there for the middle of winter. Makes me feel warm & cozy.

2 Likes

My vote is for @Hogmaster, nice looking bud man :thumbsup: :grin:

VOTE DOES NOT COUNT. DEADLINE TO VOTE WAS MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT

1 Like

Yeah Hammer, You reminded me to start the contest I thought of and had approved. Thanks.1st Bud of the month I ever was a part of was in 2005 on an MMJ forum based in Canadaā€¦

1 Like

Well everyone; I just ran through the voting members and It appears that @Hogmaster won the January BOM contest and is entitled to 1 free 5 pack of any strain in our seed shop.

Any dissenting opinion on this count?

Hogā€¦please be patient; I will send you instructions and a code for ordering your prize.

Thanks all for your fine entries. :smiley:

8 Likes

Itā€™s a good choice, people talk and democraty won toošŸ‘FĆ©licitation (congratulation) @Hogmaster for your win :+1::ok_hand::tada:

3 Likes

@latewood I thank you sir I want to thank everyone on this entire forum my second grow indoor ever wouldnā€™t of been possible without IL GM and your wonderful products thank you

8 Likes