Jack Herer Grow

@Ronbowe63 you use the @ before the name. Generally when you hit @ it should pop up with a list of people that have commented on the current topic and you can just finger touch their name.

1 Like

Of course it helps if you get the spelling right haha!

1 Like

Looks great buddy

@Tylan @Laurap @Hogmaster @Myfriendis410 @Screwauger ok I think I may have it this time. Sorry Myfriend410 didn’t mean to miss spell your name I was stoned at the time. When I saw your post I laughed. Thanks for all your comments, I meant to say a 24” stretch not 34”.I still wondering if I Really Need to transplant or not.Please let me know if you think one or two might need more nitrogen thanks.CADC3BF7-0FDC-42DD-9751-3634F257A647|374x500

5 Likes

This one didn’t post for some reason this ones the beast I can see this one taking over.

4 Likes

It’s all good @Ronbowe63, I was smilin’.:blush:

2 Likes

Georgeous! Simply put georgeous!

2 Likes

@Laurap thanks for the kind words. Well it’s neen years since I’ve grown and I made a big mistake, I used to have a 6’5” tent now my tent is 5’1”.I think I’ve might have not planned well for these plants. I have to keep them from stretching less than 15” it should be interesting. Any and all feedback welcome I’m running some cheap leds but so far they are kicking ass.

2 Likes

If they look like they’re getting close, a little LST is about all you can do. Gently.

1 Like

Im with @Myfriendis410 LST. Are they too large for a scrog? Guess you know couple hours after watering the branches are easier to bend.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 thanks that is what I planned on doing.They are all pretty even at this point maybee 1-3 inch difference. Anyway more bad news my timer mess up last night now I have to start the flowering process all over again I’m pissed.Well I’m most likely give them 36hours of darkness just to get them back in flowering mode.

Just reset and go. If you have a short night that shouldn’t stress them.

Yes that’s what I’m going to do, thanks for the feedback.

Very nice! Welcome to the forum!