I've found a treatment for Empty Nest Syndrome!

everyone is getting ‘‘a seed or two’’ here and there…lol
i feel left out! :upside_down_face:
ohh well,clone i shall/ happy i’ll be :japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

I’m having fun with the clones… if I didn’t have ILGM seeds itching to be dropped, I’d do it again… gauranteed female :+1:

2 Likes

i’m liking the way of the clones! lol
this saves money big time!

3 Likes

All out of likes but that’s a great number. @GreenThunder congratulations!

2 Likes

To say I’m amazed and pleased would be an extreme understatement! I keep asking hubby “what was our total?” and “did we REALLY grow two POUNDS?!” I thought maybe in a couple years we could get a yield like this from three. Let’s just say it was great fun to be generous during the holidays :smile::v:

7 Likes

it is nice to be able to sit on that until the next round comes in…
i like that comfort…lol

4 Likes

Oh @bige we’ve got to get you a sour diesel. Man so tasty, the guys at my job are still asking when I’ll be able to smoke some more with them!
And I’m like " well as soon as it comes back around :joy: aw shucks. Kicks the Dirt

5 Likes

you never know when the medicine man may show up!!! lol
i could use a change!
i want to buy more seeds but on a budget right now and need to use up what i got on hand…lol

7 Likes

My boy has been driving a big rig for 8 weeks now, the first 4 with a mentor and the last four on his own. He’s been to 17 states, 12 have been on his own. Before this he never drove anywhere except our isolated community with about 50 miles of road!! He’s having the time of his life and I’m super proud of him.

Was re-reading my journal and think it’s so cool to have this tangible record of the progression (the plants’, mine and my son’s too!!)

9 Likes

Great grow @GreenThunder and a great start to the next one!! :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks FD! :sunglasses:

My next grow has begun: two clones from the sour diesel :v:

Here’s a link to the clone journal:

4 Likes

Wow I am IMPRESSED @GreenThunder you really took the smell through the screen and I could smell your plants! Lmfao you rock! Your harvest is one of the best I’ve seen to date :+1::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you for that smashing review!! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: I’m still on cloud 9 with a silly permagrin :grin: The sour diesel is so pungent I believe you can smell it :drooling_face:
Hubby diligently clipped an oz of buds looking for a seed after we burnt 2. His persistence paid off and while we knew she would be special she far surpassed our expectations. She started as Princess Diana then became Dirty Dianna and grew into Wonder Woman!! :innocent::smiling_imp::muscle:

7 Likes

What an awesome day then! So a 2nd generation Wonder Woman will be coming soon?! :grin:

1 Like

Way to go!! Ive tried sour diesel & love it! Did you super crop to get that yield? Ive got 4 plants going now hoping for a pound or better.

2 Likes

I’m with you. @BIGE the Sour Diesel is one of my favorite strains. Moderate potency but smooth, good producer. Dense buds. Funky smell.

6 Likes

I topped her, LST, and supper cropped :sunglasses: She took it all like a champ and grew like a monster. I couldn’t resist taking clones. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep! There’s 2 clones in the tent, scrog and flip this weekend :v::green_heart::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

That’s an outstanding harvest, nice job!

1 Like

Awesome :raised_hands::metal: @GreenThunder

1 Like