I've been a little preoccupied

What a great community we have here. Theres plenty of prayers coming dads way now. And yours.
Ive been searching natures way to heal. plz do some research. Its great.
I have my own personal illnesses and ive started having juices. Not from juicer but from bullet blender.
A juicer will extract pulpy parts. A bullet blender will juice everything u put in it. So u get 100% of the goodness.
Each day i put in beetroot. Brusselsprouts. Purple cabbage. Carrot. Kale. Beans. Then a few oranges and a little bit of water. Sorry also a few seeds n nuts. A tiny piece of ginger. The good stuff. Blend. Add water if to pulpy and down it.
This has improved my health and life dramatically. These juices are trully the best thing. All totally raw fresh goodness.
Raw and fresh is best and its helping me stay alive.
Everyone should give it a go. Its greatness

5 Likes

This is just part of many that sets this forum apart from all the others. @number1fan summed it all up " what a great cummunity we have here "

My prayers are with you also @Aquaponic_Dumme be strong my friend.

Will

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this :frowning:

My prayers are with you! Stay strong buddy.

2 Likes

Just an update to those that didn’t hear, my Dad passed away Nov 13th, just a few weeks after his diagnosis. It been really hard on me.

I’ve been in and out of it, but try my hardest to help you guys out while I’m on the forum.

Thank you guys for all the prayers…

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss…

1 Like

So sorry :frowning: May he always have an eye on you, leading you the right direction.

1 Like

As a survivor, this literally puts tears in my eyes.

3 Likes

We knew it was happening. I held his hand, as he passed. He lay there by my side, tired, but resting… He’s in a better place now, with no pain. :cry:

3 Likes

He is peaceful, I’m sure, my friend.

1 Like

He is still with you in heart and mind, may he rest in peace

2 Likes

So sorry to hear this ,find peace in knowing he is now at peace, my mother in-law past a couple of weeks before your Father , we were so glad she didn’t suffer to long , may they all look down on us and keep us safe
God bless and RIP

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

Damn man, I’m really sorry to hear about your loss! I wish you the best in every way possible!

1 Like

I just stumbled across this thread …sorry to hear that @Aquaponic_Dumme …all my prayers and strength go out to you buddy…

:v: :sunglasses:

@Aquaponic_Dumme, I don’t think we have spoken, but understand the pain of losing loved ones to cancer. I lost my grandfather in 74 when I was in high school. I was living with him and grandmother due to problems with my new step father. Those last few weeks were very painful. He told me things about my real father that I did no know. We said the rosary beads, (Catholic) several times a day and talked of how he wanted me to make all arrangements for his funeral. I repeated the same situation 41 yrs. later with my mom. My sister in N.J. called me in S.C. and said that mom had taken a turn for the worst and she advised me if I wanted to see her I had better hurry up and get there. When I arrived it was all that I could do to keep from crying. A 360 lb woman was now about 100lb and I did not recognize her! I told her how guilty I felt for not getting up there more often. She told me that she looked forward to sat. when I would call her at 4 in the afternoon.after she passed my stepdad told me no matter where they were they had to be home by 4 so she could get my call. That made me feel more guilty for the times I missed calling her! I had no idea that it was so important to her. Getting back to our last day together, she talked of things that I had no idea she knew. Things like how I smoked pot when I was living at home. Late that night after a full dinner, (she had not eaten in day’s) she asked me in almost a whisper, if it was ok to go now? At first I didn’t know what she mean’t and then it hit me. I told her I loved her and asked her why she wanted to go now! She told me it was time, and that she was waiting for me to get there so she could say good bye! After and emotional moment, I told her I would see her in the morning. My stepdad called at 3am to tell us mom had passed about 2 am at the nursing home. Wow I never realized how important she was to me. I was happy that god had given me that chance to be with her. The pain gets better as time goes by, but the memories will last forever! I did not mean to get so windy, I apologise! Mike

2 Likes

Hate to hear it bro. I had to go through watching my mother whither away with Alzheimer’s. Sending prayers. :sunglasses: