I've been a little preoccupied

Sorry guys, I try to check out ilgm daily, but my dad’s been pretry sick with lung cancer and blood clots in his legs. Ive been spending a ton of time at the hospital. Ill try to continue to check in daily.

7 Likes

Sry to hear that he will be in my prayers.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your Dad @Aquaponic_Dumme! You and your family will be in my prayers!

1 Like

Hope all goes well my friend. My thoughts are with u

1 Like

Does dad use cannabis. It could help. Even oils. Dont mean to pry but ive heard alot of great things it does.

1 Like

He started using cannabis in the last couple of weeks.

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme great to hear. Plz keep us informed on his progress. Hope it does him well. Im sure it will.

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme,

I’m sorry to her that .
I believe that the oil wi hep him heal.

Will
@ here is the link to real deal
http://phoenixtears.ca

2 Likes

I was just reading an article that says dandelion root cures several types of cancers and lung cancer was among them…apparently you drink it as a tea…nasty tasting but effective is the claim.
there was no scientific proof mind you… but it could help…and likely cannot hurt.
apparently it can also be purchased in capsule form.

4 Likes

Good luck, hang in there. Prayers :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

best wishes for a recovery and then some rest and relaxation for your father

2 Likes

Praying for you and your family.
Good luck

2 Likes

Wishing all the best , I’ve just gone through it with mother in-law,thoughts and prays coming your way.

2 Likes

We just can’t catch a break.

Lung, liver, and bone cancer, and possibly more. My father is refusing any farther treatment. I feel so helpless.

1 Like

same thing happened to my dad… by the time they had found any cancer at all it had already matastocised throughout his body. he lived four months after his initial diagnosis…it was just so fast… fortunately we did get a chance to talk before he passed…some things were said that may have never been said otherwise and I am grateful for that. I hurt with you man…talk with your dad, let him know what he has always been for you…and how he has disappointed you if he ever has… clearing the air by my experience is helpful for both of you.

3 Likes

That’s what the mother in-law had ,

They told her 6to12 months but only went 4 weeks, it’s so hard to watch knowing that there is nothing you can do,once again thoughts and prays coming
Your way

3 Likes

My dad’s out of the hospital and home with me, to liveout what time he has left…

You really don’t understand what it’s like and how horrible cancer is, until you have to go through it. I understand now…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear about your situation sir. Part of life I’m not looking for leads to. God bless

1 Like

My prayers to your family.

Is there anything you could flavor the tea with that could help mask some of the bad taste? I only ask because I know you would get better results from the actual plant than the supplements. Well, your dad would get better results.

Use this time as wisely as you can. We went through it with my mother-in-law. I’m one of the fortunates that has good in-laws. Seeing her fear was one of the hardest parts. Hopefully he can overcome the fear.

Remember something. If he starts to apologize for things or seeking forgiveness for wrongs he feels he may have done, please don’t stop him. Let him finish so he can release those burdens. It seems to be part of the process. Hard, but necessary.

My heart goes out to you for what you all are about to go through. I pray for your strength to endure this trial coming your way.

4 Likes

He’ll try anything I ask him to, but only because he thinks it will help me, and not because he’s looking for help. He’s basically given up. He’s tired, and in pain. At this point, I just want to spend as much time with him as possible, without him hurting, with the time he has left.

I really appreciate the support guys, it truely means the world to me.

9 Likes