Is this plant a hermaphrodite?

This plant came from a purchased feminized seed, Obi Wan kush. I started my plants early, in February. They sit on my back deck which receives six hours of direct sunlight right now, at the height of summer. But this particular plant started flowering prematurely after only a couple months. The flowering stalled out and the plant just reverted back to growing in the vegetative state, it’s now six feet high and it looks like buds are starting up again.
So I noticed these on the plant awhile back. There should be a picture below. Where the branches meet the stem there are these little pointy pouches. Are they balls? Because I thought I read that the pointy shapes means that it’s not balls, it’s a female plant, because balls are more round shaped? Or am I confused? Or is the plant a hermaphrodite?
Part 2.
If the plant is a hermaphrodite that leaves me with the question of what do I do with it. Of course I assume it should be removed from the other plants environment because it’s carrying pollen. But can the plant be grown separate, away from the others? I mean are the hermaphrodites good for smoking? And if it produces any seeds are they good? They’d be female right,?
Anyway! Thanks!

3 Likes

@Joseph49 I see no indication of hermi,nor male balls.
If you want you could post a few more at different spots,mainly around 5th-6th node up. Where the secondary comes off the main

2 Likes

@Joseph49 Unless they are put into flowering by inducing a 12/12 light cycle, she isn’t going to show you any signs of sex. I can’t really tell anything by that picture, sorry.

2 Likes

Well how about these pictures?

I agree with NugBug; doesn’t look hermi to me. I see some curled up sugar leaves and female pre-flowers.

5 Likes

It’s a girl… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it.

I agree with everyone she’s a girl

3 Likes

It is not a male. Strange growth of pistil and flowers are caused by a revegging growth of your plant. You can see it from single blade leaves . Is very possible you had a short early flowering phase if you moved plant from indoor to outdoor early spring or change light cycle. Let it growth and it will veg normally. Sacs and little flower of pics will dry.
Don’t worry it is a female she is revegging and the pics show old bud sites

3 Likes

Wow thanks. That’s incredibly observant and specific. It did flower early then stopped. Now it’s going again. All is well.
THANKS!

1 Like

Yes. I am sure of this! I made this mistake so many times!:grin::grin::grin: But now you can obtain a very bushy plant

1 Like