Is this heat stress or nutrient problem

1 Like

Sorry extra pic

@Frescal I loved the meat. LOL! I’m no expert on any of these nutrient issues, I’m on my first grow. That being said based on my limited knowledge, some looks like nutrient burn, and some looks a little bit like heat stress. Before anyone else comes along to ask more questions, you should start by saying what temperatures have you been having on your tent. Is there a fan to circulate the air?

I stated that on the support ticket. Usually 85 but sometimes to low 90s . Have 2 fans going (14)

Looks like light burn to me. My tent has been low to mid 90s into the 100s all summer with out any issues. But that’s using a 400 true watt LED at 25" above canopy.

What soil are you in, and what are your runoff PH and PPM levels at?

1 Like

Ocean farm soil. 6.5@700-1000ppm

If your temps are that high there’s definetly heat stress going on. And to me the plants look kinda pale maybe your lacking nitrogen. Depending on the humidity to , the plant may not be hardly taking any nutrients. Over 88 degrees a plant pretty much slows growth a lot. If your temps are that high maybe try some Co2 to help. It funny cuz where im at it is 8 degrees. No heat problems here.